Hey everyone, welcome to my recipe site, if you’re looking for No-Bake Lemon Cheesecake recipe, look no further! We provide you only the perfect No-Bake Lemon Cheesecake recipe here. We also have wide variety of recipes to try.
Before you jump to No-Bake Lemon Cheesecake recipe, you may want to read this short interesting healthy tips about Coconut Oil Is Really A Fantastic Product And Can In Addition Be Beneficial For Your Health.
Coconut oil is going to be one thing which can actually help folks live a longer and healthier life and something you ought to begin using today. Another thing I want to mention concerning this product is that there are plenty of different benefits available from it. Another thing I would like to point out about the use of coconut oil is that it’s not only a thing that can be used internally or externally, it’s a thing that can be used for both. On this page we are going to be looking at a few of the benefits that are associated with the usage of coconut oil when compared with other oils.
Something else that many individuals would never do with any traditional sorts of vegetable oils would be to use this directly on their skin, nevertheless this is recommended with regards to coconut oil. Coconut oil has been proven to be very useful for people who wind up with skin rashes, and by simply applying the coconut oil right on your skin it can help the healing process. The primary reason this can help with rashes is on account of the antioxidants that are in this oil, but you’re also going to find that this can be used every day to offer you younger looking skin.
Another benefit of coconut oil, although this has not yet been totally proven is that it could have healing affects for example antiviral and anti bacterial. For those who have other oils in your home I would recommend eliminating them and replacing them with coconut oil as a result of the many benefits which can be related to it. There is no doubt that in time organizations will be marketing coconut oil supplements, but now that you are aware of the benefits this is something you can start using today.
We hope you got benefit from reading it, now let’s go back to no-bake lemon cheesecake recipe. To cook no-bake lemon cheesecake you need 29 ingredients and 18 steps. Here is how you do it.
The ingredients needed to prepare No-Bake Lemon Cheesecake:
- You need of ※(mousse ring : height 5cm / 2 inches).
- Use of Sponge Cake.
- Prepare 2 of eggs.
- Use 65 g (2.3 oz) of granulated sugar.
- Take 60 g of (1/2 us cup) cake flour.
- Provide 20 g of (1 and 2/3 Tbsp) unsalted butter.
- Take 25 g of (1and 2/3 Tbsp) milk.
- You need of ※(Inside measurement of baking tray; 31cm x 22cm / 12.2''× 8.7'').
- Prepare of Syrup (for sponge).
- You need 1 Tbsp of hot water.
- Use 1 Tbsp of granulated sugar.
- You need 1 tsp of lemon juice.
- Get 1/2 tsp of rum.
- Use of Cheese Cake.
- Prepare 150 g (5.3 oz) of cream cheese.
- Use 55 g of (1/4 us cup) granulated sugar.
- Take 125 g (4.4 oz) of yogurt.
- You need 90 g of (2/5 us cup) heavy cream.
- Prepare 2 tsp of lemon juice.
- Provide 5 g of (1 and 2/3 tsp) powdered gelatin.
- Get 3 Tbsp of water, for gelatin.
- Provide of Lemon Curd.
- Get 1 of egg.
- Get 4 Tbsp of granulated sugar.
- You need 2 Tbsp of lemon juice.
- Take 60 g of (2.1 oz, 5 Tbsp) unsalted butter.
- You need of Toppings.
- You need 60-90 g of (1/4-1/2 us cup) heavy cream, whipped.
- Provide of blueberries.
Steps to make No-Bake Lemon Cheesecake:
- ★Recipe video★ (my You Tube channel)→youtu.be/Iypj7gJtK-Q.
- 【For Sponge Cake】Sift cake flour twice; set aside. Prepare hot water to warm egg mixture (low heat). Preheat an oven to 190℃ / 374F..
- Put eggs in a large bowl. Beat it lightly until watery. Add granulated sugar and stir well. Warm it with the hot water (low heat) while stirring. Warm it until it reaches body temperature..
- Take it out from the hot water, and warm butter and milk on extremely low heat; set aside. Whip the egg on high speed. The batter should fall slowly forming a ribbon that will hold its shape for a moment..
- Whip it slowly on low speed for 1.5 mins to make bubbles smaller and the same size. Add the flour in 2 parts. Fold it about 20 times after 1st addition. Fold it until the powderiness disappears after 2nd addition. (around 30 times).
- Pour the warmed butter and milk into a small bowl. Add a small amount of the batter to it, and stir well. Stir well until smooth. Put it back to the cake batter..
- Fold it until combined (30 times). Please mix the batter of the bottom and side sometimes. Pour it into a baking sheet and flatten it. Drop the sheet lightly about several times to remove large bubbles..
- Bake it at 170℃ / 338 F for 15 mins until golden brown. Drop the sheet to prevent the cake from shrinking. Take the cake out of the baking sheet. Let it cool. When cooled, peel off the parchment paper..
- Cut out a circle from the sponge sheet with a 15 cm (5.9'') mousse ring. Cut out a circle from the remaining sponge with a 10.5 cm (4.1'') mousse ring. Make the lemon syrup..
- Mix hot water and granulated sugar, and stir well to melt the sugar. Add lemon juice and rum, stir well. Brush both sides of each circle sponge with the lemon syrup. Place the 15 cm (5.9'') sponge cake in the ring. Set aside the other circle sponge..
- 【For Cheesecake】Soak gelatin in the water; set aside. Please put water first and sprinkle gelatin over to prevent unevenness. Mix well cream cheese until smooth. Add granulated sugar, and mix well until the roughness of sugar disappears..
- Add yogurt, and stir well until combined. Add heavy cream in 3 parts, and stir well each time. Add lemon juice, and stir well until combined..
- Melt the gelatin in the microwave little by little (600W, 5-10 sec each) so as not to boil. Add the melted gelatin to the cheese filling, stir well until combined..
- Pour half of the cheese filling into the ring, and flatten. Put the prepared 10.5 cm (4.1'') sponge on. Pour the remaining of the cheese filling over it, and flatten. Leave in a fridge for 1 hour or more to set..
- 【For Lemon Curd】Cut butter into small pieces; set aside. Beat an egg lightly until watery. Add granulated sugar, and stir well. Add lemon juice, and stir well. Pour it into a small pot. Prepare a wet cloth..
- Put the pot in hot water. Cook it with hot water over low heat while stirring. Cook it until it gets thickened lightly. Put it on the wet cloth, and stir for a min..
- Add the cut butter, and mix well until smooth. Cool it down to 25℃ (77 F), sometimes stirring. Pour it over the cheesecake. Leave in a fridge for 2 hours or more to set..
- 【Let's finish up!】Warm the ring with a hot towel. Lift the ring gently to take the cake off from the ring. Whip heavy cream until soft peaks form. Pipe the cream along the edge of the cake. Top with blueberries. It's all done!.
If you find this No-Bake Lemon Cheesecake recipe useful please share it to your close friends or family, thank you and good luck.