Hey everyone, welcome to our recipe page, If you’re looking for new recipes to try this weekend, look no further! We provide you only the perfect Roasted Oven Hamburgers with Lemon and Oregano Potatoes recipe here. We also have wide variety of recipes to try.
Before you jump to Roasted Oven Hamburgers with Lemon and Oregano Potatoes recipe, you may want to read this short interesting healthy tips about Help Your To Be Healthy And Strong with Food.
You already are aware that you have to have a fit and healthy heart. Here’s something for you to think about: if your heart isn’t healthy then the rest of your body won’t be healthy either. You already understand that regular workout and a healthy lifestyle are crucial in terms of the overall health of your heart. Did you already know, however, that there are several foods that can help you have a healthy heart? In this article, you will find out which foods are beneficial for your heart.
Beans, unbelievably, are very good for your heart health. Sure, the after-effects of eating beans could not be the best for your nose, but they are so healthy for you. This doesn’t mean that the simple act of eating beans will counterbalance the effects of other unhealthy foods you might be ingesting. What we mean is that substituting in beans or edamame for the chicken on your green salad or eating a soy burger in place of a beef hamburger is a superb idea. The good news is that beans are delicious–good enough that you may not miss consuming beef or chicken.
There are lots of foods that you can include in your diet that are great for your body. The truth is that everything that we’ve talked about here can help your body in a variety of ways. They are particularly good, though, for making your heart healthy as it possibly can. Try to introduce these heart-healthy foods into your diet on a regular basis. Your heart will greatly benefit from it!
We hope you got benefit from reading it, now let’s go back to roasted oven hamburgers with lemon and oregano potatoes recipe. To make roasted oven hamburgers with lemon and oregano potatoes you only need 14 ingredients and 5 steps. Here is how you achieve it.
The ingredients needed to prepare Roasted Oven Hamburgers with Lemon and Oregano Potatoes:
- Provide 800 grams of Beef.
- Prepare 2 of medium size Onions diced.
- Get 2 of grated Fresh Tomatoes.
- Provide 3 pieces of stale bread.
- Take 2 tablespoons of Red Vinegar.
- Provide 3 tablespoon of Oregano.
- Provide 1 tablespoon of Parsley.
- Provide 1 teaspoon of Thyme.
- Get of Salt.
- Provide of Pepper.
- Use 1 cup of Olive Oil.
- Prepare 10 of Potatoes Sliced.
- Use 2 of Lemons squeezed.
- Take 2 cups of Water.
Steps to make Roasted Oven Hamburgers with Lemon and Oregano Potatoes:
- First, start off by putting the stale bread into water to soak for about 5 minutes, or if you keep stale bread in your freezer, let it soak for about 15 minutes. Slice potatoes into 4 halves, and wash thoroughly before placing into the baking pan. Layer potatoes at the base of the pan, and sprinkle oregano, salt and pepper, and pour 1/2 cup of olive oil, toss..
- In a bowl toss in the beef, diced onions, grated tomatoes, red vinegar, oregano, parsley, salt, pepper. If your stale bread has softened up then add this into your bowl and blend by using your hands, so that it all combines nicely. Form 4 large patties and place onto potatoes. Pour the rest of the Olive oil, lemon juice, thyme, salt and pepper, and add 2 cups of water..
- Tip: Stale bread and red vinegar helps the hamburger mix stay juicy, and soft while roasting..
- Bake for 1 hour and 180 degrees..
- Kali Orexi!.
If you find this Roasted Oven Hamburgers with Lemon and Oregano Potatoes recipe valuable please share it to your friends or family, thank you and good luck.