Hey everyone, welcome to my recipe site, looking for the perfect Lemon cake without oven #4weekchallenge #wheatflourcontest recipe? look no further! We provide you only the perfect Lemon cake without oven #4weekchallenge #wheatflourcontest recipe here. We also have wide variety of recipes to try.
Before you jump to Lemon cake without oven #4weekchallenge #wheatflourcontest recipe, you may want to read this short interesting healthy tips about Helping Your Heart with Food.
You already know that you should have a strong and healthy heart. Think about it: if your heart is unhealthy then the rest of you won’t be healthy either. You already know that if you want your heart to be healthy, you must follow a good and healthy lifestyle and get regular exercise. Did you already know, though, that there are a number of foods that can help your heart be healthy? Go on reading to discover which foods are great for your heart.
Beans–seriously–are really beneficial for your heart. Sure, the after-effects of ingesting beans could not be the best for your nose, but they are very healthy for you. This doesn’t mean that simply eating beans will counteract the effects of other bad foods you might be ingesting. What we are saying is that substituting in pinto beans or edamame for the chicken on your green salad or eating a soy burger rather than a beef hamburger is a superb idea. Fortunately, beans are very tasty and you never know…you might not even moss eating real meat.
There are lots of foods that are terrific for your body. It’s true that every food mentioned in this article can help your body in a variety of ways. They are especially great, however, for promoting a healthy heart. Begin eating these hearty foods each day. Your heart is going to be a lot healthier if you do!
We hope you got benefit from reading it, now let’s go back to lemon cake without oven #4weekchallenge #wheatflourcontest recipe. You can have lemon cake without oven #4weekchallenge #wheatflourcontest using 8 ingredients and 6 steps. Here is how you achieve it.
The ingredients needed to prepare Lemon cake without oven #4weekchallenge #wheatflourcontest:
- Get 250 gms of all purpose wheat flour.
- Provide 125 gms of sugar.
- Get 125 gms of butter/margarine.
- You need 2 of eggs.
- Get 1 tbs of lemon juice.
- Take 2 tbs of grated lemon peel.
- Prepare 1/2 tbs of baking powder.
- Use 1/2 tbs of baking soda.
Steps to make Lemon cake without oven #4weekchallenge #wheatflourcontest:
- Place a large cookingpot with three stones inside on your stove and cover with a lid.
- Grease your baking tin and dust with flour and put aside..
- Sieve all dry ingredients in a bowl and put aside..
- Beat your butter and sugar in amixing bowl till pale and fluffy. Add eggs, one at a time and mix well.
- Add your lemon juice and grated lemon peels to your mixture and mix well.Add your dry ingredients gradually and mix well. Pour your batter to the baking tin and place on the large cooking pot and cover well with atight lid.
- Bake for 40 -45 minutes..
If you find this Lemon cake without oven #4weekchallenge #wheatflourcontest recipe valuable please share it to your good friends or family, thank you and good luck.