Hey everyone, welcome to my recipe site, If you’re looking for new recipes to try this weekend, look no further! We provide you only the perfect Matt's Oven Baked Lemon Pepper Chicken recipe here. We also have wide variety of recipes to try.
Before you jump to Matt's Oven Baked Lemon Pepper Chicken recipe, you may want to read this short interesting healthy tips about Some Foods That Benefit Your Heart.
You already realize that the body needs the heart to be healthy. Obviously, if your heart is in bad shape then the rest of you isn’t going to be healthy either. You already know that if you want your heart to be healthy, you must lead a good and healthy lifestyle and exercise regularly. Are you aware, however, that several specific foods are terrific for making your heart be healthier? In the following paragraphs, you will find out which foods are great for your heart.
Blueberries are fantastic for the health of your heart. Blueberries have lots of antioxidants, particularly pterostilbene. Pterostilbene performs very much like the resveratrol in grapes. This specific antioxidant could be able to help your body improve its ability to break down the fat and cholesterol you consume. When your body is efficient at breaking down these things, they won’t accumulate in your system and or cause heart problems. This, basically, makes your heart as healthy as possible.
There are tons of foods that you can consume that will be beneficial for your body. The truth is that all the foods that we’ve mentioned here can help your body in a variety of ways. They are essentially terrific, though, for making your heart healthy as it possibly can. Try incorporating these foods in your diet daily. Your heart will benefit from it!
We hope you got benefit from reading it, now let’s go back to matt's oven baked lemon pepper chicken recipe. To cook matt's oven baked lemon pepper chicken you need 5 ingredients and 8 steps. Here is how you cook it.
The ingredients needed to make Matt's Oven Baked Lemon Pepper Chicken:
- Provide 3 of boneless skinless chicken brests.
- Take 1/2 cup of lemon jus.
- Prepare 1 of garlic powder.
- Provide 1 of ground black pepper.
- Prepare 1 of grindable white pepper.
Instructions to make Matt's Oven Baked Lemon Pepper Chicken:
- Pour lemon jus into zipper seal bag..
- Place chicken breasts in bag. let marinade for 1-2 hours. filping bag regularly.
- Preheat oven to 400°F..
- Pour a small amount of lemon jus onto a 1" deep baking pan or cookie sheet. Barley enough to wet the bottom of the pan. Sprinkle black pepper lightly into lemmon jus.
- Place chicken on pan. Sprinkle black pepper garlic powder and grind white pepper over chicken (to taste).
- Cover with tin foil and bake for 30 min.
- After 30 min remove tin foil. pour off aprox 1/2 of remaining jus in pan.
- Replace in oven bake for an additional 30 min uncovered basting often.
If you find this Matt's Oven Baked Lemon Pepper Chicken recipe useful please share it to your good friends or family, thank you and good luck.