Hello everybody, welcome to our recipe page, If you’re looking for new recipes to try this weekend, look no further! We provide you only the perfect Sunday lunch recipe here. We also have wide variety of recipes to try.
Before you jump to Sunday lunch recipe, you may want to read this short interesting healthy tips about Foods That Help Your Heart.
You already realize that the body calls for a healthy heart. Think about this: How can the rest of your body continue to be healthy if your heart is in bad shape? You already understand that regular workout and a healthy lifestyle are important in terms of the total health of your heart. Still, are you aware that there are a number of foods that have been discovered to help you improve your heart health? If you would like to know which foods you should be eating to improve your heart health, keep reading.
Be aware that your heart can benefit if you eat blueberries. Blueberries are loaded with antioxidants, particularly pterostilbene. Pterostilbene acts pretty much like the resveratrol that is found in grapes. This partcular antioxidant may be able to help your body improve its ability to process the fat and cholesterol you consume. The better it is for your body to process fat and cholesterol, the less likely it is for those things to clog your arteries and cause problems for your heart. What that means is that it helps keep your heart healthy.
There are plenty of foods that you can include in your diet that are great for your body. It’s true that each of the food brought up in this article can help your body in a variety of ways. They are essentially good, though, for helping you keep your heart healthy. Try to begin eating these foods regularly. Your heart will be a lot healthier if you do!
We hope you got benefit from reading it, now let’s go back to sunday lunch recipe. You can have sunday lunch using 7 ingredients and 3 steps. Here is how you do that.
The ingredients needed to make Sunday lunch:
- Take 500 g of basmati rice.
- Take 4 of chicken breasts(450g).
- Use 1 of \2 teaspoon dry parsley.
- Use of Mixed fresh vegetables (500g).
- Prepare of Stuffed chicken breast with mushroom sauce.
- You need 1 of \2 teaspoon rosemary and lemon spice.
- You need of Bit of olive oil.
Steps to make Sunday lunch:
- For rice in a pot boil rice and cook then add dry parsely.
- For fresh mixed vegetables drizzle oil and sprinkle with rosemary and lemon spice then oven grill.
- Then chicken breasts are Stuffed with spinach and cheese then wrapped with bacon and oven grilled.
If you find this Sunday lunch recipe valuable please share it to your friends or family, thank you and good luck.