Hello everybody, welcome to my recipe page, looking for the perfect Chocolate Muffin recipe? look no further! We provide you only the best Chocolate Muffin recipe here. We also have wide variety of recipes to try.
Before you jump to Chocolate Muffin recipe, you may want to read this short interesting healthy tips about Help Your Heart with Food.
You already realize that the body calls for the heart to be healthy. Give it some thought: How can the rest of your body stay healthy if your heart isn’t healthy? You already know that getting regular exercise and sticking to a healthy lifestyle both factor heavily into the overall health of your heart. Do you know, though, that a number of specific foods are good for making your heart be healthier? If you would like to know which foods to eat to improve your heart health, keep reading.
Beans–believe it or not–are really beneficial for your heart. It’s true that your nose won’t appreciate them so much, particularly the after effects of ingesting beans, but they’re very healthy food items. This doesn’t mean that the simple act of eating beans will counteract the effects of other unhealthy foods you might be eating. What we are saying is that substituting in kidney beans or edamame for the chicken on your Caesar’s salad or eating a soy burger instead of a beef hamburger is a superb idea. The good news is that beans are tasty–good enough that you may not miss consuming beef or chicken.
There are dozens (if not more) of foods out there that that are terrific for your body. Without a doubt, the foods discussed in this article can help your body in numerous ways. They are essentially great, though, for making your heart healthy as it possibly can. Start consuming these foods every day. Your heart will benefit greatly!
We hope you got benefit from reading it, now let’s go back to chocolate muffin recipe. To cook chocolate muffin you only need 11 ingredients and 9 steps. Here is how you cook that.
The ingredients needed to prepare Chocolate Muffin:
- Provide 2 cups of flour.
- Use 1/2 tsp of salt.
- Use 1 tbsp of baking powder.
- Take 1/2 cup of cocoa powder.
- Use 1/2 tbsp of cinnamon, ground.
- Take 1/2 cup of brown sugar.
- Prepare 1 of egg (medium – large).
- You need of Crumbled chocolate (2 short rows from slab).
- Use 1/4 cup of vegetable oil (canola optional).
- You need 2 cups of milk.
- Get 1/2 tsp of lemon essence.
Instructions to make Chocolate Muffin:
- Preheat oven to 200°C..
- Grease baking trays/silicon cups with butter/margarine..
- Sift all dry ingredients (flour, salt, baking powder, cocoa powder and cinnamon) into mixing bowl..
- Add sugar next without sifting..
- In a separate bowl mix liquid ingredients namely egg, lemon essence, oil and milk. Mix liquid ingredients separately prior adding to dry MIXED ingredients 🤗.
- In additional bowl mix chocolate chunks with Cocoa powder and mix with the rest of the dry ingredients. 👍🏽.
- Add mixed milky eggy and lemon tangent to bowl for the overall combination. NOTE: don't over mix, streaks of flour, and mix acceptable 🤗.
- Pour into cup moulds/cupcake holders. (picture detained for misbehaviour). Leave in oven for 20 minutes, while checking on dome establishments to see progress..
- After 20 minutes, inspect centres of muffins with a toothpick to see if any sticky dough attaches. If none muffin passes edible testing..
If you find this Chocolate Muffin recipe valuable please share it to your friends or family, thank you and good luck.