Hello everybody, welcome to our recipe site, if you’re looking for Kataifi cheesecake cones recipe, look no further! We provide you only the perfect Kataifi cheesecake cones recipe here. We also have wide variety of recipes to try.
Before you jump to Kataifi cheesecake cones recipe, you may want to read this short interesting healthy tips about Heart Friendly Foods You Must Eat.
You already are aware that the body requires a heart that is strong and healthy. Think about it: if your heart is not healthy then the rest of your body won’t be healthy. You already know that exercising regularly and following a healthy lifestyle both factor greatly into the overall health of your heart. Do you know, though, that several specific foods are terrific for making your heart be healthier? Continue reading to learn which foods are beneficial for your heart.
Do you remember being told by your mom or dad “an apple a day keeps the doctor away”? In reality, apples contain many minerals and elements that can help your heart remain healthy. Apples are high in soluble fiber which scrubs your artery walls so that cholesterol and fat can’t accumulate or cause clogging. A single Red Delicious apple daily can make your bad cholesterol levels drop by as much as eight percent! This is a great number for a person who wants his or her heart to be healthier.
There are a whole lot of foods that you can consume that will be beneficial for your body. It’s true that everything mentioned in this article can help your body in numerous ways. They are especially beneficial for the heart, though. Try to introduce these healthy foods into your diet every day. Your heart will benefit greatly!
We hope you got benefit from reading it, now let’s go back to kataifi cheesecake cones recipe. To cook kataifi cheesecake cones you need 13 ingredients and 4 steps. Here is how you cook that.
The ingredients needed to cook Kataifi cheesecake cones:
- Prepare of Syrup:.
- Use 1 cup of water.
- Provide 2 cups of sugar.
- You need 1 of cinnamon stick.
- Take 2 of elachi pods(cracked open).
- Prepare of Cones:.
- Provide 1 pack of frozen kataifi (250g).
- Provide of Melted butter/ghee (200g).
- Take of Filling:.
- You need 1 tub of smooth cottage cheese (full fat).
- Prepare 250 ml of fresh cream.
- Prepare of Juice of 1/2 a lemon.
- Get of Castor sugar (to taste).
Instructions to make Kataifi cheesecake cones:
- Bring syrup ingredients to a boil and then simmer for exactly 10 minutes. Remove from heat, remove cinnamon and elachi and allow to cool completely..
- Prepare metal cones by spraying with spray and cook. •Wrap kataifi tightly around cones. •Brush cones with a generous amount of melted butter/ghee. •Bake in the oven till golden brown- turn/rotate cones as it browns to get even colour. * I found 180°C to be too hot and my first batch came out a bit too brown. The second batch was much better when baked at 150 – 160°C..
- Allow cones to cool..I didn't syrup them as I was serving the next day and they would've probably got soft. If serving the same day pour syrup over cones as soon as they are removed from the oven..
- Whip fresh cream until stiff. •Fold cottage cheese in •Add lemon juice and sugar to mixture. •Place filling in piping bag and pipe into cones. •Top with chopped pistachios and sprinkle ground pistachios on cone. (I poured syrup on cone first then sprinkled to give it something to stick to)..
If you find this Kataifi cheesecake cones recipe valuable please share it to your friends or family, thank you and good luck.