Hello everybody, welcome to my recipe page, if you’re looking for Pecan and almond baklava recipe, look no further! We provide you only the best Pecan and almond baklava recipe here. We also have wide variety of recipes to try.
Before you jump to Pecan and almond baklava recipe, you may want to read this short interesting healthy tips about Foods That Are Helpful To Your Heart.
You already have some knowledge of how important it is to have a healthy heart. Consider this: if your heart isn’t healthy then the rest of you won’t be healthy. You already are aware that regular workout and a healthy lifestyle are imperative in terms of the total health of your heart. Are you aware, however, that there are some foods that can help you have a healthy heart? Keep on reading to discover which foods are great for your heart.
Fish is just about the healthiest food you can eat. You’re probably already aware of this since your doctor has advised you to ingest some fish at least two or three times each week. This is especially true for people who suffer from heart problems or are concerned that their hearts are unhealthy. Be aware that fish is rich in Omega 3’s which work to process cholesterol and turn it into healthy energy. Try eating fish at least two times a week.
There are many foods that you can include in your diet that are good for your body. To be sure, the foods discussed in this article can help your body in numerous ways. They are essentially terrific, though, for keeping your heart as healthy as it can be. Try to start incorporating these healthy foods in your diet each day. Your heart will benefit from it!
We hope you got benefit from reading it, now let’s go back to pecan and almond baklava recipe. You can have pecan and almond baklava using 11 ingredients and 6 steps. Here is how you achieve it.
The ingredients needed to prepare Pecan and almond baklava:
- Use 1 box of phyllo pastry.
- You need of Melted butter and ghee for brushing.
- Use 1 tsp of cinnamon.
- Use 1 cup of almonds.
- You need 2 cups of pecans.
- Prepare stick of Long dowel.
- Prepare of For the syrup.
- You need 1 cup of water.
- Prepare 3/4 cup of sugar.
- Get 1/2 cup of golden syrup.
- Take 1/2 tsp of lemon juice.
Steps to make Pecan and almond baklava:
- Step 1: Add sugar and water to a saucepan and boil till sugar has dissolved and a little sticky.. Once sticky and clear, add in golden syrup and lemon juice.. Allow to cool…
- Step 2: Put nuts in food processor and grind till finely chopped(do not make smooth). Add in cinnamon powder and mix well… (make sure nuts r ground fine or it will make holes in the phyllo..
- Step 3: Take phyllo sheet and cut in half… Place 1 piece on worktop lengthwise with the long side in front of you. Brush with melted butter and ghee mix.. Place another sheet on top and brush again with butter.. Sprinkle nut and cinnamon mixture.. About 3 tsp(dont put too much). Take dowel and roll up (but not too tight)-see pic. Once it’s all rolled up, place each hand on both ends of the rolled phyllo, carefully push both ends towards the center to scrunch it up. (cleobuttera pictures).
- Step4: Remove skewer and place in a greased tray/casserole.. Repeat till casserole is full.. Cut into 4 pieces. If you have extra butter mixture, pour it over the rolls.. Bake on 160 for +-70mins or till golden brown.(cleobuttera pictures).
- Step 5: Remove from oven and pour cooled syrup on immediately whilst hot… Decorate with crushed almond mix/rose petals, etc.
- Variations: Pista makes amazing decoration(and changes up the taste a little) Add a few drops of rose essence in ur syrup and decorate with edible rose petals..
If you find this Pecan and almond baklava recipe valuable please share it to your good friends or family, thank you and good luck.