Hey everyone, welcome to our recipe page, if you’re looking for OvenBaked Cheesecake recipe, look no further! We provide you only the best OvenBaked Cheesecake recipe here. We also have wide variety of recipes to try.
Before you jump to OvenBaked Cheesecake recipe, you may want to read this short interesting healthy tips about Foods That Help Your Heart.
You already are aware that the body needs a heart that is strong and healthy. Of course, if your heart is unhealthy then the rest of you isn’t going to be healthy too. You already are aware that daily exercise and a healthy lifestyle are crucial in terms of the overall health of your heart. Do you know, however, that there are a number of foods that can help your heart be healthy? In the following paragraphs, you will discover which foods are good for your heart.
Can you remember when your parents would tell you an apple a day keeps the doctor away? The truth is that apples contain lots of minerals and elements that promote a healthy heart. Apples are loaded with soluble fiber which scrubs your artery walls so that cholesterol and fat can’t accumulate or cause blockages. One Red Delicious apple every day can make your LDL cholesterol levels fall by as much as 8%! This is a terrific number for someone who desires his or her heart to be healthier.
There are many foods that you can add to your diet that will be great for your body. To be sure, the foods discussed in this article can help your body in all sorts of ways. They are particularly good, though, for promoting a healthy heart. Try introducing these healthy foods into your diet on a regular basis. Your heart will greatly benefit from it!
We hope you got insight from reading it, now let’s go back to ovenbaked cheesecake recipe. To make ovenbaked cheesecake you only need 9 ingredients and 1 steps. Here is how you cook that.
The ingredients needed to cook OvenBaked Cheesecake:
- Use 250 g of biscuits.
- Take 1 tsp of mixed spice.
- Prepare 100 g of butter melted.
- You need of Filling.
- You need 500 g of cream cheese.
- Use 2/3 cup of caster sugar.
- Provide 4 of eggs.
- Prepare 1 tsp of vanilla essence.
- Take 1 tbs of lemon juice.
Instructions to make OvenBaked Cheesecake:
- STEP 1 Base: Grease a 20 cm springform tin. STEP 2 Crush biscuits in food processor and add mixed spice and butter. STEP 3 Line base of tin with foil and brush sides with oil. Press crumbs over base and sides of tin. STEP 4 Place in fridge for 20 minutes. STEP 5 Filling: Preheat oven to 180C. STEP 6 Beat cream cheese until smooth. Add sugar, vanilla and lemon juice. Beat until smooth. STEP 7 Add eggs, 1 at a time, beating well after each addition. STEP 8 Pour mix.
If you find this OvenBaked Cheesecake recipe helpful please share it to your friends or family, thank you and good luck.