Hello everybody, welcome to our recipe page, looking for the perfect Vegan sticky toffee pudding recipe? look no further! We provide you only the perfect Vegan sticky toffee pudding recipe here. We also have wide variety of recipes to try.
Before you jump to Vegan sticky toffee pudding recipe, you may want to read this short interesting healthy tips about Helping Your To Be Healthy And Strong with Food.
You already know that you must have a fit and healthy heart. Here’s a thought: How can the rest of your body continue to be healthy if your heart is in bad shape? You already know that daily exercise and a healthy lifestyle are important in terms of the general health of your heart. Do you know, though, that several specific foods are terrific for making your heart be healthier? Keep on reading to learn which foods are great for your heart.
Be aware that your heart will be healthy if you consume blueberries. You should know that blueberries are loaded with antioxidants, particularly pterostilbene. Pterostilbene is to blueberries as resveratrol is to grapes. This antioxidant can help your body improve its ability to process the fat and cholesterol you eat. If your body is able to easily process fat and cholesterol, they will not amass in your body or cause your heart to have problems. That, in effect, helps your heart be as healthy as possible.
There are lots of foods that are terrific for your body. It’s true that everything mentioned in this article can help your body in many ways. The foods mentioned are particularly good for the heart, however. Incorporate these foods in your diet daily. Your heart is going to be much heartier if you do!
We hope you got insight from reading it, now let’s go back to vegan sticky toffee pudding recipe. To cook vegan sticky toffee pudding you need 13 ingredients and 11 steps. Here is how you do it.
The ingredients needed to cook Vegan sticky toffee pudding:
- You need 175 g of self raising flour.
- Provide 100 g of sugar.
- You need 50 g of vegan margarine.
- Prepare 1 tsp of bicarbonate of soda.
- Get 1 tsp of vanilla extract.
- Prepare 1 tbsp of lemon juice.
- Prepare 100 ml of soya milk.
- Use 150 ml of boiling water.
- Prepare handful of pitted, chopped dates.
- Take of Sauce:.
- Prepare 1 can of coconut milk.
- Get 1 cup of sugar.
- You need 1 tbsp of vegan butter.
Instructions to make Vegan sticky toffee pudding:
- Add dates to water to soak.
- Preheat oven to 180deg celcius.
- Cream together the marg, sugar and vanilla.
- Add bicarb and then lemon and mix well.
- Add flour and milk a little at a time.
- Add date mixture and mix well.
- Pour into a greased dish and pop in the oven for 30-35 minutes.
- Make sauce while cakes in the oven by adding everything to a pot and cooking down as much as possible.
- Once cakes done let it cool a bit and then poke holes in it.
- Pour sauce over cake…keep a little sauce for serving.
- Enjoy…and dont say I didnt warn you! 😝.
If you find this Vegan sticky toffee pudding recipe helpful please share it to your close friends or family, thank you and good luck.