Hey everyone, welcome to our recipe site, if you’re looking for Healthy Chicken and Spinach Salad recipe, look no further! We provide you only the best Healthy Chicken and Spinach Salad recipe here. We also have wide variety of recipes to try.
Before you jump to Healthy Chicken and Spinach Salad recipe, you may want to read this short interesting healthy tips about Heart Friendly Foods You Should Eat.
You already are aware that you need to have a strong and healthy heart. Obviously, if your heart is in bad shape then the rest of you isn’t going to be healthy too. You already know that working out on a regular basis and sticking to a healthy lifestyle both factor greatly into the overall health of your heart. But did you know that there are several foods that have been proven to help you improve the health of your heart? Today, you will find out which foods are good for your heart.
Fish is one of the heartiest meats you can consume. You already know this as, by now, you’ve likely been instructed to eat fish at least two times each week. This is especially true for people suffering from heart problems or are concerned that their hearts are not in good shape. Fact: Fish is rich in Omega 3s which are what helps process and transform unhealthy cholesterol into good energy. Try including fish in a couple of meals per week.
There are plenty of foods out there that that are great for your body. No doubt, the foods listed in this article can help your body in many ways. They are especially great, though, for keeping your heart as healthy as it can be. Try to start eating these foods on a regular basis. Your heart is going to be much healthier if you do!
We hope you got insight from reading it, now let’s go back to healthy chicken and spinach salad recipe. You can have healthy chicken and spinach salad using 12 ingredients and 4 steps. Here is how you do it.
The ingredients needed to cook Healthy Chicken and Spinach Salad:
- Take 4 of free range chicken breasts, cooking the whole pack to save for the next day’s lunch.
- You need 100 g of baby spinach, washed.
- Take 1/4 of cucumber, sliced into chunks.
- Take 1 block of feta cheese.
- Get 1/2 of avocado, sliced.
- Prepare 1 pinch of salt.
- Take 1 pinch of garlic flakes.
- Provide 1 tablespoon of extra virgin olive oil plus extra to drizzle.
- Use 1 teaspoon of lemon juice.
- You need 1 pinch of paprika.
- Provide 1 pinch of freshly ground black pepper.
- Get 1/4 teaspoon of chilli flakes.
Steps to make Healthy Chicken and Spinach Salad:
- Chop the chicken breasts into strips and place in a roasting dish with olive oil and spices in a preheated oven at 180 degrees C for 15 minutes.
- Take the chicken out and set aside to cool. Using only a few strips for this recipe and setting aside the rest for the next two days’ lunch..
- To assemble, place the cleaned spinach leaves on a plate, then the cucumber, feta, avocado and chicken strips..
- Serve with a drizzle of lemon juice and olive oil. Enjoy!.
If you find this Healthy Chicken and Spinach Salad recipe helpful please share it to your good friends or family, thank you and good luck.