Hey everyone, welcome to my recipe site, If you’re looking for recipes idea to cook today, look no further! We provide you only the perfect Nachos, crumbed chicken pieces, mini corn cobs, pineapple grape and mint fruit skewer recipe here. We also have wide variety of recipes to try.
Before you jump to Nachos, crumbed chicken pieces, mini corn cobs, pineapple grape and mint fruit skewer recipe, you may want to read this short interesting healthy tips about Helping Your To Be Healthy And Strong with The Right Foods.
You already are certain that you must have a strong and healthy heart. Think about it: if your heart isn’t fit then the rest of you won’t be healthy either. You already understand that regular exercise and a healthy lifestyle are crucial in terms of the total health of your heart. Still, are you aware that there are several foods that have been proven to help you improve the health of your heart? Today, you will discover which foods are good for your heart.
Know that blueberries are great for your heart. Blueberries are high in antioxidants, especially pterostilbene. Pterostilbene acts much like the resveratrol found in grapes. This particular antioxidant assists your body to be a lot better at processing your fats and cholesterol. When your body is efficient at breaking down these things, they aren’t going to build up in your system and or cause problems for your heart. That just means that it helps keep your heart as healthy as it can be.
There are many foods that you can eat that are great for your body. The truth is that everything that we’ve talked about here can help your body in many ways. They are particularly great, though, for keeping your heart as healthy as it can be. Begin eating these health food regularly. Your heart will be so much heartier if you do!
We hope you got insight from reading it, now let’s go back to nachos, crumbed chicken pieces, mini corn cobs, pineapple grape and mint fruit skewer recipe. To cook nachos, crumbed chicken pieces, mini corn cobs, pineapple grape and mint fruit skewer you need 23 ingredients and 5 steps. Here is how you cook it.
The ingredients needed to cook Nachos, crumbed chicken pieces, mini corn cobs, pineapple grape and mint fruit skewer:
- Provide of Nachos.
- Get 1 of Avocado.
- Use 1 of Onion.
- Take 1 clove of Garlic.
- Take 1 of tomato.
- Provide 1 of lime.
- You need To taste of Tomato and chilli salsa (store bought).
- Get 30ml of Cheddar cheese grated.
- Use 30ml of Mozzarella cheese grated.
- Provide of Fillet chicken.
- Take 1 tsp of chicken spice.
- You need 1 tsp of crushed red chilli.
- You need 2 tsp of Lemon juice.
- You need 2 of eggs.
- Use As needed of bread crumbs.
- Use As needed of frying oil.
- Take of Mini corn cobs.
- Use 1 tablespoon of butter.
- You need of Pineapple.
- Provide of Grapes.
- You need of Mint.
- You need To taste of Salt.
- Provide To taste of Pepper.
Steps to make Nachos, crumbed chicken pieces, mini corn cobs, pineapple grape and mint fruit skewer:
- I purchased the nacho chips from a local grocery store. You can use which ever brand u prefer. I made the guacamole with avocado peeled and liquidized to a smooth consistency. I then added finely chopped onion, 1 clove of garlic minced, chopped ripe tomato, the juice of 1 lime, salt and pepper to taste. Mix all into the avocado and spread onto the nachos. Follow with the salsa and lastly spread evenly the cheddar and mozzarella cheese. Place in oven at 180C until the cheese melts..
- The crumbed chicken was made: wash and cut fillet chicken, add chicken spice, crushed red chilli and a dash of salt and black pepper. 2 teaspoons of fresh lemon juice. Whisk 2 eggs in as bowl and dip the chicken strips one by one in the egg mixture. Cover with bread crumbs of your choice and lastly fry in medium heat frying oil till crisp and golden..
- I lightly stir-fry the mini corn cobs in some butter..
- Made a fruit skewer with pineapple, grapes and add mint to garnish..
If you find this Nachos, crumbed chicken pieces, mini corn cobs, pineapple grape and mint fruit skewer recipe valuable please share it to your friends or family, thank you and good luck.