Hello everybody, welcome to our recipe site, if you’re looking for Homemade Baklava recipe, look no further! We provide you only the perfect Homemade Baklava recipe here. We also have wide variety of recipes to try.
Before you jump to Homemade Baklava recipe, you may want to read this short interesting healthy tips about Helping Your To Be Healthy And Strong with The Right Foods.
You already are aware that you need to have a healthy heart. Of course, if your heart isn’t healthy then the rest of you isn’t going to be healthy too. You already know that daily exercise and a healthy lifestyle are crucial in terms of the general health of your heart. Are you aware, however, that several specific foods are terrific for making your heart be healthier? If you would like to know what to eat to improve your heart health, go on reading.
Do you remember hearing the adage “an apple a day keeps the doctor away”? Apples are high in things that will keep your heart healthy. Apples are rich in soluble fiber which works as a scrubber on your artery walls, keeping the cholesterol from amassing and causing blockages. The truth is that eating just one Red Delicious apple every day can lead to as much as an eight percent drop in your bad cholesterol levels. That’s a great number for someone who would like to have a healthier heart.
There are lots of foods that you can consume that are great for your body. The truth is that everything that we’ve mentioned here can help your body in lots of different ways. They are particularly great, however, for improving your heart health. Incorporate these heart-healthy in your diet daily. Your heart will thank you!
We hope you got insight from reading it, now let’s go back to homemade baklava recipe. To cook homemade baklava you only need 10 ingredients and 9 steps. Here is how you achieve that.
The ingredients needed to cook Homemade Baklava:
- You need 250 g of strudel dough or 16 layers phyllo pastry.
- Prepare 125 g of unsalted butter, melted.
- Provide 1/2 cup of pecans.
- You need 1/2 cup of macadamia.
- Take 2 teaspoons of cinnamon, ground.
- Take of Syrup.
- Take 1 cup of sugar.
- Provide 3/4 cups of water.
- Take 2 tablespoons of lemon juice.
- Take 1/2 of honey.
Instructions to make Homemade Baklava:
- In a pot add the syrup ingredients which is sugar, water, lemon juice and honey. Heat until sugar is dissolved. Turn off heat and let cool down..
- Chop nuts (pecans and macadamia) finely and mix with ground cinnamon.
- Preheat oven to 160°C. In a oven proof dish spread a layer of unsalted butter, lay a sheet of strudel or phylly pastry, spread butter again. Do this for 5 layers. Add a layer of nut mixture (third of the nut mixture).
- Add 3 layers of strudel or phyllo pastry with butter between each layer. Add another layer of nut mixture. Repeat one more time..
- Last layer should be like first layer with 5 strudel or phyllo pastry sheets. Butter between each layer..
- Cut into squares right to the bottom of the dish..
- Bake in 160°C oven for 1 hour 15 minutes or until top layer is golden brown..
- Remove from oven, let cool slightly. Pour syrup over baklava..
- Enjoy with a cup of tea!.
If you find this Homemade Baklava recipe helpful please share it to your good friends or family, thank you and good luck.