Hello everybody, welcome to my recipe page, if you’re looking for Braai Broodjies recipe, look no further! We provide you only the best Braai Broodjies recipe here. We also have wide variety of recipes to try.
Before you jump to Braai Broodjies recipe, you may want to read this short interesting healthy tips about Foods That Are Good For Your Heart.
You already realize that the body needs a healthy heart. After all, if your heart is unhealthy then the rest of you isn’t going to be healthy either. You already know that if you want your heart to be healthy, you need to follow a good and healthy lifestyle and exercise regularly. However, did you know that there are some foods that have been discovered to help you improve the health of your heart? If you are interested to know which foods to eat to improve your heart health, continue reading.
Fish is probably the heartiest food you can eat. You’re probably already aware of this as your health care provider has told you to eat some fish at least two or three times each week. This is basically true if you’ve got heart problems or if your heart is not healthy. Know that fish is loaded with Omega 3’s which are what lets your body process bad cholesterol. Include fish in two meals per week.
There are dozens (if not more) of foods that are great for your body. To be sure, the foods listed in this article can help your body in numerous ways. They are especially wonderful, though, for helping you keep your heart healthy. Try introducing these foods into your diet daily. Your heart will be grateful for it!
We hope you got benefit from reading it, now let’s go back to braai broodjies recipe. You can cook braai broodjies using 7 ingredients and 4 steps. Here is how you do it.
The ingredients needed to cook Braai Broodjies:
- Prepare of Saved myself the hassle and bought ready made bread dough.
- Get 2 packets of potato bake bacon&cheese flavours.
- Take of Chedder cheese for garnish.
- Provide 200 ml of full cream.
- Get 200 ml of milk.
- You need of Supposed to add 200ml of powdered biltong but I didn't have some.
- Take 1 of onion but I didn't use it.
Instructions to make Braai Broodjies:
- Made 30 balls from the bread dough and line them up on 3 greased (bake&cook spray) oven trays.
- Mix the potato bake with the cream and pour it over the balls.
- Grate the chedder cheese on top and bake for 25 minutes.
- Once the cheese is melted and golden brown….it's ready for consumption. It's creamy and thick at the bottom but the balls r fluffy and cheesy on top.
If you find this Braai Broodjies recipe helpful please share it to your friends or family, thank you and good luck.