Hello everybody, welcome to my recipe page, If you’re looking for new recipes to try this weekend, look no further! We provide you only the best Smoked Butter Chicken recipe here. We also have wide variety of recipes to try.
Before you jump to Smoked Butter Chicken recipe, you may want to read this short interesting healthy tips about Some Foods That Benefit Your Heart.
You already are aware that you should have a healthy heart. Here’s a thought: How can the rest of your body stay healthy if your heart is in unhealthy? You already know that if you want your heart to be healthy, you should adopt a good and healthy lifestyle and work out on a regular basis. Are you aware, though, that some specific foods are terrific for making your heart feel better? If you would like to know what to eat to improve your heart health, continue reading.
Do you remember hearing the old saying “an apple a day keeps the doctor away”? The truth is that apples have lots of terrific stuff in them to help keep your heart healthy. They are high in soluble fiber which scrubs your artery walls so that cholesterol and fat can’t form into plaques or cause clogging. A single Red Delicious apple daily can make your LDL cholesterol levels go down by as much as 8 percent! That’s a great number if you’re endeavoring to improve the health of your heart!
There are tons of foods that you can add to your diet that will be good for your body. It’s true that everything brought up in this article can help your body in many ways. They are particularly good, however, for improving your heart health. Begin incorporating these foods in your diet on a regular basis. Your heart will be grateful for it!
We hope you got benefit from reading it, now let’s go back to smoked butter chicken recipe. You can cook smoked butter chicken using 24 ingredients and 11 steps. Here is how you cook it.
The ingredients needed to make Smoked Butter Chicken:
- You need of Sauce.
- Take 2 of tomatoes.
- Prepare 1/2 cup of fried onion.
- Provide 1/2 cup of fresh onion.
- Get 2 Tblsp of oil.
- Use 2 Tblsp of Rama margarine.
- Use 1 tsp of garlic.
- Prepare 2 tsp of turmeric powder.
- Prepare 1 tsp of red chilli powder.
- You need 2 tsp of salt.
- Use 1 tsp of crushed green chilli.
- Use 2 cups of milk.
- Provide 1 tsp of sugar.
- Take Squeeze of lemon juice.
- Use 1 tsp of Suhana butter chicken mix.
- Take 250 ml of fresh cream (optional).
- Get of Fresh chopped dhania.
- Take of cubes Chicken.
- Prepare 1 kg of chicken fillet cut in cubes.
- Take 1 tsp of salt.
- Take 1 tsp of turmeric powder.
- Provide 2 tsp of Suhana butter chicken mix.
- Get 1 tsp of garlic.
- You need 3 Tblsp of thick plain yoghurt.
Instructions to make Smoked Butter Chicken:
- Liquidise tomatoes, fresh onion and fried onion until completely smooth..
- Heat oil and margarine in a pot. Add tomato mixture. Allow cooking for 15 minutes..
- Add spices – turmeric powder, red chilli powder, salt, sugar, lemon juice and garlic to the mixture..
- Add milk. Allow to cook until oil comes up to the top..
- Marinate your chicken with all the ingredients – salt, turmeric powder, Suhana butter chicken mix, garlic, plan yoghurt and cook in a tandoori oven or normal oven..
- Cook chicken until slightly brown. Remove from oven..
- Add chicken to sauce mixture and cook for 10 mins..
- Add fresh cream and dhania. Let it boil. After 5mins switch stove off..
- Take a coal and light it until it is completely heated..
- Put coal in a small bowl and add to the center of butter chicken pot. Add oil to the coal and quickly close the lid. Do not open for 10mins or until you are ready to serve..
- Serve with naan/roti or rice..
If you find this Smoked Butter Chicken recipe useful please share it to your close friends or family, thank you and good luck.