Hello everybody, welcome to our recipe site, looking for the perfect Enchiladas recipe? look no further! We provide you only the best Enchiladas recipe here. We also have wide variety of recipes to try.
Before you jump to Enchiladas recipe, you may want to read this short interesting healthy tips about Helping Your Heart with The Right Foods.
You already are aware that you need to have a fit and healthy heart. Think about it: if your heart isn’t fit then the rest of you won’t be healthy. You already know that getting regular exercise and leading a healthy lifestyle both factor to a great extent into the overall health of your heart. Still, are you aware that there are several foods that have been proven to help you improve the health of your heart? Keep on reading to learn which foods are best for your heart.
Can you recall being told by your parents “an apple a day keeps the doctor away”? Apples contain lots of minerals and elements that can help your heart remain healthy. They’re high in soluble fiber which acts as a scrubber on your artery walls, keeping the cholesterol from accumulating and causing blockages. Eating a single Red Delicious apple each day can trigger as much as an eight percent fall in your LDL cholesterol levels. This is a great number for a person who desires his or her heart to be healthier.
There are plenty of foods that you can include in your diet that are good for your body. The truth is that everything that we’ve discussed here can help your body in a variety of ways. They are particularly good, however, for promoting a healthy heart. Try to start eating these health food every day. Your heart will thank you for it!
We hope you got insight from reading it, now let’s go back to enchiladas recipe. You can have enchiladas using 22 ingredients and 15 steps. Here is how you do it.
The ingredients needed to cook Enchiladas:
- You need of Tortillas.
- Take 2 3/4 cups of all purpose flour.
- Get 1/2 teaspoon of salt.
- Use 1 teaspoon of baking powder.
- Take 50 g of butter.
- Provide 1 cups of warm water.
- Use of Sauce.
- Take 3 cloves of garlic.
- Get 2 of fresh chillies.
- Use 1 tablespoon of spring onion.
- Provide 70 g of tomato paste.
- Get 1 teaspoon of lemon juice.
- Provide 1 cup of water.
- Prepare 1 teaspoon of paprika.
- Get 1 teaspoon of cayenne pepper.
- Use 1 teaspoon of salt.
- Provide 1 teaspoon of dried parsley.
- Use of Filling.
- Get 250 g of bacon.
- You need 1 can of butter beans (mashed).
- Get 100 g of cheddar cheese (grated).
- You need of Fresh chillies for garnish.
Instructions to make Enchiladas:
- For the tortilla dough: mix the flour, baking powder and salt. With your fingers rubbing butter into the flour mixture..
- Add water and knead for 5-10 minutes to form a smooth dough..
- Let rest for 30 minutes under a wet cloth..
- Note: the dough makes around 20 tortillas, I made some extra to snack in between (quesadillas) and for lunch the next day..
- Preheat the oven to 180’C..
- Fry the bacon in a pan, set aside once cooked..
- For the sauce: finely chop the garlic, chillies and spring onion. Fry in a pan..
- Add the tomato paste and cook for 1 minute..
- Add all other sauce ingredients and cook sauce over low heat for 10 minutes..
- Rolling the dough: once rested, form small balls of dough and roll out on floured surface..
- Cook tortillas in a non-stick pan for 1 minute on each side. Keep soft to fold enchiladas easily..
- Place tortillas on a surface. Fill with bacon, beans, 1 tablespoon sauce and 1 teaspoon cheese..
- Fold the enchiladas in pockets, place in a greased oven dish and cover with sauce and cheese..
- Bake in the oven for 20 minutes and enjoy!.
- Best served with a shot of tequila 😋.
If you find this Enchiladas recipe valuable please share it to your friends or family, thank you and good luck.