Hey everyone, welcome to our recipe site, If you’re looking for new recipes to try this weekend, look no further! We provide you only the perfect Oven-roasted Fish with Peppers recipe here. We also have wide variety of recipes to try.
Before you jump to Oven-roasted Fish with Peppers recipe, you may want to read this short interesting healthy tips about Heart Friendly Foods You Need To Be Eating.
You already know that you have to have a fit and healthy heart. Give it some thought: How can the rest of your body remain healthy if your heart is in bad shape? You already know that working out on a regular basis and following a healthy lifestyle both factor to a great extent into the overall health of your heart. Do you know, though, that there are a number of foods that can help your heart be healthy? If you want to know which foods you should be eating to improve your heart health, keep reading.
Believe it or not, beans are really great for your heart. It’s true that your nose won’t appreciate them so much, especially the after effects of ingesting beans, but they’re really healthy food items. This does not mean, however, that simply consuming beans will make your heart be much healthier or counterbalance the effects of unhealthy foods you might be consuming. What we are saying is that substituting in kidney beans or edamame for the chicken on your Caesar’s salad or eating a soy burger in place of a beef hamburger is a good idea. Luckily, beans are really tasty and you never know…you might not even miss real meat.
There are lots of foods that are great for your body. To be sure, the foods listed in this article can help your body in many ways. They are particularly great, though, for helping you keep your heart healthy. Try introducing these foods into your diet daily. Your heart will greatly benefit from it!
We hope you got benefit from reading it, now let’s go back to oven-roasted fish with peppers recipe. To cook oven-roasted fish with peppers you need 12 ingredients and 4 steps. Here is how you do that.
The ingredients needed to make Oven-roasted Fish with Peppers:
- You need of Any fish brand of your choice.
- Use 4 teaspoons of olive oil.
- Get 1 of onion, vertically sliced.
- Take 2 of chopped garlic cloves.
- You need 1 of green-pepper, cut into cubes.
- Provide 1 of red- pepper, cut into cubes.
- Prepare 1 of yellow-pepper, cut into cubes.
- Take 1 tablespoon of mixed herbs spice.
- Prepare 1 teaspoon of fish spice.
- Prepare 1 teaspoon of salt.
- Take 1 teaspoon of pepper.
- Use 1 tablespoon of lemon juice.
Steps to make Oven-roasted Fish with Peppers:
- Add 2teaspoons oil in a large 0ven pan. Place the fish onto the pan and add another 2 tablespoon of oil, onion, garlic, and peppers on top..
- Heat the oven to 120 degrees.
- Add mixed herbs, fish spice, salt, pepper and lemon juice on top of the lemon. Bake for 40 minutes.
- Serve Fish with mash potatoes on the side..
If you find this Oven-roasted Fish with Peppers recipe valuable please share it to your close friends or family, thank you and good luck.