Hello everybody, welcome to our recipe site, looking for the perfect Lemon Queens Cakes recipe? look no further! We provide you only the perfect Lemon Queens Cakes recipe here. We also have wide variety of recipes to try.
Before you jump to Lemon Queens Cakes recipe, you may want to read this short interesting healthy tips about Heart Friendly Foods You Should Eat.
You already are aware of how important it is to have a heart that is healthy. After all, if your heart is unhealthy then the rest of you isn’t going to be healthy also. You already are aware that regular workout and a healthy lifestyle are important in terms of the overall health of your heart. However, did you know that there are a number of foods that have been discovered to help you improve your heart health? If you would like to know which foods you should be eating to improve your heart health, go on reading.
Can you remember when your mom and dad would say to you that an apple a day keeps the doctor away? The truth is that apples have plenty of terrific stuff in them to help promote a healthy heart. Apples have high soluble fiber content and this soluble fiber works as a scrubber on your artery walls, keeping the cholesterol from accumulating and causing blockages. Consuming just a single Red Delicious apple daily can cause as much as an eight percent drop in your LDL levels. This is a great number for a person who wishes his or her heart to be healthier.
There are a whole lot of foods that you can include in your diet that will be great for your body. It’s true that each of the food brought up in this article can help your body in many ways. The foods mentioned are especially great for the heart, however. Try incorporating these foods in your diet every day. Your heart will be grateful for it!
We hope you got insight from reading it, now let’s go back to lemon queens cakes recipe. You can cook lemon queens cakes using 8 ingredients and 9 steps. Here is how you do that.
The ingredients needed to make Lemon Queens Cakes:
- Provide 125 g of Stork bake margarine.
- Provide 150 g of sugar.
- You need 2 of eggs.
- Get 2 cups of plain flour.
- You need 2 TSP of baking powder.
- Use 1 TSP of grated lemon rind.
- Prepare 1/2 TSP of lemon essence.
- Take 2 cups of sour Maas (Inkomazi).
Instructions to make Lemon Queens Cakes:
- Preheat the oven to 180 degrees.
- Place your muffins pan and line them with paper cups.
- In your mixing bowl, beat your stork margarine until it's creamy..
- Add sugar and beat until it's light and fluffy..
- Beat eggs gradually one at the time and pour the lemon essence.
- In another bowl sift the flour and baking powder. Mix the lemon grated rind in the flour..
- Fold the flour into the mixture of creamy ingredients that was previously made..
- Stir in the inkomazi (sour Maas) the mixture of Queens cakes must be of dropping consistency..
- Spoon the mix into the paper cases and start to bake for more than 12 – 15 minutes..
If you find this Lemon Queens Cakes recipe helpful please share it to your good friends or family, thank you and good luck.