Hey everyone, welcome to my recipe page, If you’re looking for recipes idea to cook today, look no further! We provide you only the best Lemon Pound Loaf recipe here. We also have wide variety of recipes to try.
Before you jump to Lemon Pound Loaf recipe, you may want to read this short interesting healthy tips about Some Foods That Are Good For Your Heart.
You already know how crucial it is to have a heart that is healthy. Here’s something for you to think about: if your heart isn’t fit then the rest of you won’t be healthy either. You already know that regular exercise and a healthy lifestyle are vital in terms of the total health of your heart. Do you know, however, that there are some foods that can help your heart be healthier? Today, you will find out which foods are great for your heart.
Fish is possibly the best food you can ingest. You probably know this as you’ve most likely been told to see to it that you eat fish at least twice a week. This is especially true for people whose hearts aren’t healthy or doing well. Fact: Fish is high in Omega 3s which are what helps process and turn unhealthy cholesterol into good energy. Eat fish twice each week.
There are many foods that you can consume that are good for your body. No doubt, the foods mentioned in this article can help your body in all sorts of ways. They are especially great, though, for promoting a healthy heart. Try to start incorporating these healthy foods in your diet regularly. Your heart will thank you!
We hope you got benefit from reading it, now let’s go back to lemon pound loaf recipe. To cook lemon pound loaf you only need 8 ingredients and 9 steps. Here is how you cook it.
The ingredients needed to prepare Lemon Pound Loaf:
- Prepare 1 1/2 cup of self raising flour.
- Get of Lemon zest.
- Get 2 of lemon squeeze.
- Take 1 cup of sugar.
- Prepare 4 of eggs(room temperature).
- Get 1 cup of buttermilk.
- Get 1 TSP of vanilla essence.
- Use 150 g of margarine(room temperature).
Steps to make Lemon Pound Loaf:
- Preheat oven 180 degree Celsius.
- Sift the flour and add the lemon zest.
- Then take another bowl and add the margarine and sugar and mix with a hand mixer.
- After mixing then crack the eggs with vanilla and lemon squeeze.
- Mix with a hand mixer then add the flour and mix bit by bit.
- Once all mixed then grease the pan and sprinkle the flour and pour the mixed dough.
- Bake the loaf for 30 minutes once baked remove from the oven and let it cool.
- After it outside take a bowl mix a icing sugar half a cup with lemon squeeze. Then brush the loaf as they are still warm.
- Once brushed the loaves then the secret to have that moist loaf freeze it for 15minutes the loaves will come out soft and delicious.
If you find this Lemon Pound Loaf recipe valuable please share it to your friends or family, thank you and good luck.