Hello everybody, welcome to our recipe page, If you’re looking for new recipes to try this weekend, look no further! We provide you only the perfect Friday Mince balls and pasta recipe here. We also have wide variety of recipes to try.
Before you jump to Friday Mince balls and pasta recipe, you may want to read this short interesting healthy tips about Heart Friendly Foods You Should Eat.
You already know that the body needs the heart to be healthy. Think about this: How can the rest of your body continue to be healthy if your heart is in bad shape? You already are aware that daily exercise and a healthy lifestyle are important in terms of the overall health of your heart. Did you know, however, that a number of specific foods are good for improving the health of your heart? If you would like to know which foods you should be eating to improve your heart health, keep on reading.
Be aware that fish is just about the healthiest food you can include in your diet. You probably already be aware of this as you’ve likely been told to make sure that you consume fish at least two times a week. This is particularly true for those whose hearts aren’t healthy or doing well. Be aware that fish is packed full of Omega 3’s which work to process cholesterol and turn it into healthy energy. Try eating fish in at least two meals each week.
There are plenty of foods that you can include in your diet that are good for your body. The truth is that each of the foods that we’ve discussed here can help your body in many ways. They are particularly good, however, for improving your heart health. Try introducing these healthy foods into your diet regularly. Your heart will benefit greatly!
We hope you got insight from reading it, now let’s go back to friday mince balls and pasta recipe. You can have friday mince balls and pasta using 9 ingredients and 8 steps. Here is how you achieve it.
The ingredients needed to prepare Friday Mince balls and pasta:
- Get 500 g of lean beef mince.
- Provide 1 of onion, grated.
- Get 1 tablespoon of flour.
- Get 1 of egg.
- Take to taste of salt and pepper.
- Provide 1 can of diced tomatoes.
- You need 1 of small can of tomato puree.
- Provide to top with of grated cheese.
- You need as needed of pasta.
Steps to make Friday Mince balls and pasta:
- Make your small mince balls by mixing the mince, egg and flower adding salt and pepper to taste.
- I normally fry it in a saucepan without oil, to keep it light.. add your peppers and one glass of water and let it slowly simmer for about half an hour…. thereafter add your tomatoes and puree and let it slowly simmer for at least 30 min.
- Prepare your pasta alongside, I have chosen Creste di gallo for tonight, but you can use pené etc…. never cooked it before but as with pasta it has to be aldante 8 min max when water boils.
- Perfectly aldente not completely cooked but soft, now this depends on taste, I love to give it just a hint of lemon juice and a little bit of olive oil and some parsley.
- Add salt and pepper to taste. When your sauce is nice and thick pour over the pasta.
- Give it a gentle stir and cover with some grated cheese.
- Pop in the oven for 15 min at 180C.
- Serve with a nice green salad. Bon appetit.
If you find this Friday Mince balls and pasta recipe useful please share it to your friends or family, thank you and good luck.