Hello everybody, welcome to our recipe site, if you’re looking for Creamy Bacon Potato Bake recipe, look no further! We provide you only the perfect Creamy Bacon Potato Bake recipe here. We also have wide variety of recipes to try.
Before you jump to Creamy Bacon Potato Bake recipe, you may want to read this short interesting healthy tips about Help Your To Be Healthy And Strong with Food.
You already know that the body calls for a heart that is strong and healthy. Here’s a thought: How can the rest of your body stay healthy if your heart isn’t healthy? You already know that if you want your heart to be healthy, you should follow a good and healthy lifestyle and get regular exercise. However, did you know that there are several foods that have been found to help you improve the health of your heart? If you want to know which foods to eat to improve your heart health, go on reading.
Know that your heart needs blueberries. Fact: Blueberries are high in antioxidants, particularly pterostilbene. Pterostilbene is to blueberries as resveratrol is to grapes. This particular antioxidant assists your body to be better at processing your fats and cholesterol. The better it is for your body to break down fat and cholesterol, the less probable it is for those things to accumulate in your arteries and cause heart problems. That, in turn, helps your heart be as healthy as possible.
There are lots of foods that are good for your body. It’s true that everything mentioned in this article can help your body in numerous ways. They are especially terrific, though, for keeping your heart as healthy as it can be. Try incorporating these heart-healthy in your diet regularly. Your heart will greatly benefit from it!
We hope you got insight from reading it, now let’s go back to creamy bacon potato bake recipe. To cook creamy bacon potato bake you only need 9 ingredients and 10 steps. Here is how you achieve that.
The ingredients needed to make Creamy Bacon Potato Bake:
- Take 6 medium of potato.
- Prepare 250 ml of fresh cream.
- Provide 1 tsp of ground nutmeg.
- You need 500 grams of diced bacon.
- You need 2 packages of potato bake powder.
- Provide 1 bunch of Italian Parsley (to sprinkle).
- Use 1 tbsp of olive oil.
- Take 1 tsp of salt.
- You need 2 cup of boiling water.
Instructions to make Creamy Bacon Potato Bake:
- Preheat over to 180°F c / 360°F.
- peel all potatoes and thinly slice. If you are not slicing thinly, just make sure that you cut them evenly so they can cook evenly..
- boil sliced potatoes and add salt. Cook until the potatoes are about 90% cooked.
- heat a pan with olive oil and add sliced bacon. Fry until fully cooked..
- In a separate jar, mix the potato bake powder with nutmeg and add the boiling water to the powder..
- once the potato is cooked, add it into a baking pan and sprinkle cooked bacon onto pan. Make sure that you are distributing the bacon all over the pan- under as much potato as possible..
- Pour the potato bake mixture into the pan and make sure that you are distributing it evenly..
- Pour the fresh cream over the mixture.
- Add entire pan to the oven for 20 minutes or until the potato is completely soft and you feel that the flavours have infused in the potato..
- Remove from oven, sprinkle parsley and leave to set. One cool, serve..
If you find this Creamy Bacon Potato Bake recipe useful please share it to your close friends or family, thank you and good luck.