Hey everyone, welcome to our recipe page, If you’re looking for recipes idea to cook today, look no further! We provide you only the perfect Lunch Wrap recipe here. We also have wide variety of recipes to try.
Before you jump to Lunch Wrap recipe, you may want to read this short interesting healthy tips about Some Foods That Are Helpful To Your Heart.
You already know how important it is to have a fit and healthy heart. Obviously, if your heart is in bad shape then the rest of you isn’t going to be healthy either. You already know that exercising regularly and adopting a healthy lifestyle both factor heavily into the overall health of your heart. Are you aware, however, that there are several foods that can help your heart be healthy? Go on reading to discover which foods are best for your heart.
Beans–believe it or not–are super good for your heart. The after effects of consuming beans might not have a good smell, but they’re terrific for your body. It doesn’t mean, though, that just eating beans will undo the harmful effects of consuming junk foods or make your heart better by magic. What is true, though, is that putting green beans on your Caesar’s salad in place of chicken or eating soy burgers instead of beef hamburgers is a great course of action to take. Fortunately, beans are very tasty and who knows…you might not even moss eating real meat.
There are a whole lot of foods that you can eat that will be beneficial for your body. The truth is that all the foods that we’ve talked about here can help your body in lots of different ways. They are especially great, however, for improving your heart health. Try to introduce these heart-healthy foods into your diet on a regular basis. Your heart will be grateful for it!
We hope you got insight from reading it, now let’s go back to lunch wrap recipe. You can cook lunch wrap using 14 ingredients and 10 steps. Here is how you do that.
The ingredients needed to make Lunch Wrap:
- You need of PnP wraps.
- Provide 1 kg of chicken breast.
- Take 1 of green pepper.
- You need 4 of beef patties.
- Take 15 ml of mayonnaise.
- Use 250 g of grated cheese.
- Get 4 slices of ham.
- You need 1 of onion.
- Prepare 1 teaspoon of salt and pepper.
- You need 1 of egg.
- Provide to taste of Olive oil.
- Get 1 teaspoon of BBQ spice.
- Use to taste of green beans.
- Prepare 1 of egg white.
Instructions to make Lunch Wrap:
- Boil the chicken for 20 minutes. Add a teaspoon of salt and pepper and set aside let it cool for another 20 minutes.
- Grate 1 onion in one bowl and cheese into a separate bowl..
- Slice the green pepper into fine strips. Place the green beans into a pan and drizzle olive oil around it. Let it fry for about 10 min and pepper only.
- Take 4 beef patties and slice them into strips. Sprinkle BBQ spice over them. Fry each side for 30 seconds.
- Place the ham in the microwave for 2 min.
- Once Chicken has cooked break it into pieces with your hand or with a fork sprinkle salt, add the grated onion and 2 tablespoons of mayonnaise mix well.
- Place the wrap on a flat surface, spread the chicken and mayo, add the beef strips on top, sprinkle grated cheese finally place the green pepper on top.
- Fold the wrap up. Crack the egg and only pour the egg white into the bowl and lightly beat it.
- Spread egg white on the wrap to prevent it from opening and place in the microwave or oven for 2 min.
- And enjoy 😊.
If you find this Lunch Wrap recipe useful please share it to your friends or family, thank you and good luck.