Hello everybody, welcome to my recipe page, if you’re looking for Light Sunday kos recipe, look no further! We provide you only the perfect Light Sunday kos recipe here. We also have wide variety of recipes to try.
Before you jump to Light Sunday kos recipe, you may want to read this short interesting healthy tips about Helping Your To Be Healthy And Strong with Food.
You already know how essential it is to have a fit and healthy heart. After all, if your heart is unhealthy then the rest of you isn’t going to be healthy either. You already know that getting regular exercise and following a healthy lifestyle both factor greatly into the overall health of your heart. However, are you aware that there are a number of foods that have been discovered to help you improve the health of your heart? Continue reading to learn which foods are best for your heart.
Be aware that blueberries are terrific for your heart. Fact: Blueberries are high in antioxidants, specially pterostilbene. Pterostilbene is to blueberries as resveratrol is to grapes. This antioxidant could be able to help your body improve its ability to break down the fat and cholesterol you consume. When your body is efficient at breaking down these things, they won’t build up in your body and or cause problems for your heart. That, basically, helps your heart be in great condition.
There are many foods that you can eat that are great for your body. It’s true that every food mentioned in this article can help your body in a variety of ways. They are particularly good, though, for making your heart healthy as it possibly can. Try introducing these heart-healthy foods into your diet regularly. Your heart will be grateful for it!
We hope you got benefit from reading it, now let’s go back to light sunday kos recipe. You can have light sunday kos using 7 ingredients and 3 steps. Here is how you achieve that.
The ingredients needed to cook Light Sunday kos:
- Provide of For the salad: 1 tomato.
- Provide 1/4 head of lettuce.
- Get 1 handful of sliced up carrots.
- Take half of chopped cucumber.
- You need of For the chicken: 2 pieces of grilled chicken.
- You need of For the potatoes: 2 chopped up potatoes.
- Take 1 tbs of potato seasoning.
Steps to make Light Sunday kos:
- Mix all your ingredients for your salad then drizzle with your favourite dressing.
- Place your chopped potatoes in an oven tray drizzle with some olive oil and seasoning then bake for 30 min.
- Place your grilled chicken, salad and potatoes on a plate then INDULGE.
If you find this Light Sunday kos recipe helpful please share it to your close friends or family, thank you and good luck.