Hey everyone, welcome to our recipe site, If you’re looking for new recipes to try this weekend, look no further! We provide you only the perfect Chicken couscous salad recipe here. We also have wide variety of recipes to try.
Before you jump to Chicken couscous salad recipe, you may want to read this short interesting healthy tips about Heart Friendly Foods You Need To Be Eating.
You already know that the body requires a heart that is strong and healthy. After all, if your heart isn’t healthy then the rest of you isn’t going to be healthy either. You already know that regular exercise and a healthy lifestyle are imperative in terms of the total health of your heart. Did you know, though, that a number of specific foods are terrific for making your heart be healthier? Keep on reading to learn which foods are great for your heart.
Know that blueberries are good for the health of your heart. Blueberries are loaded with antioxidants, especially pterostilbene. Pterostilbene is to blueberries as resveratrol is to grapes. Pterostilbene is an antioxidant that helps the body be better at breaking down fats and choelsterol. The easier it is for your body to process fat and cholesterol, the less likely it is for those things to clog your arteries and cause heart problems. That means that it helps keep your heart healthy.
There are a whole lot of foods that you can include in your diet that will be good for your body. It’s true that each of the food discussed in this article can help your body in numerous ways. They are especially great, though, for promoting a healthy heart. Incorporate these healthy foods in your diet on a regular basis. Your heart will greatly benefit from it!
We hope you got benefit from reading it, now let’s go back to chicken couscous salad recipe. You can cook chicken couscous salad using 10 ingredients and 8 steps. Here is how you cook that.
The ingredients needed to make Chicken couscous salad:
- Provide 250 ml of couscous.
- Provide 250 ml of stock, vegetable or chicken, hot.
- You need 400 g (1 can) of chickpeas in brine.
- Prepare As needed of oil, olive.
- Prepare 200 g of tomatoes, cherry.
- Get 100 g of cucumber.
- Use 200 g of cabbage, red.
- Provide 1 of whole chicken, roasted.
- You need As needed of vinegar, balsamic.
- Get of TT salt and pepper.
Instructions to make Chicken couscous salad:
- Add couscous and hot stock in bowl. Cover with cling wrap or lid and leave for 5-10 minutes..
- Drain chickpeas. Toast in 180°C oven for 5-10 minutes. Drizzle with olive oil after toasting and add to couscous..
- Cut tomatoes lengthwise in quarters. Add to couscous..
- Slice cucumber in quarters. Add to couscous..
- Chiffonade cabbage. Add to couscous..
- Shred chicken with hands or fork in small pieces. Add to couscous..
- Drizzle olive oil and balsamic vinegar for dressing.
- Season with salt and pepper.
If you find this Chicken couscous salad recipe helpful please share it to your friends or family, thank you and good luck.