Hello everybody, welcome to my recipe site, If you’re looking for recipes idea to cook today, look no further! We provide you only the perfect Cream of Tomato soup with Meatballs recipe here. We also have wide variety of recipes to try.
Before you jump to Cream of Tomato soup with Meatballs recipe, you may want to read this short interesting healthy tips about Some Foods That Are Good For Your Heart.
You already are aware that you must have a healthy heart. Here’s something for you to think about: if your heart isn’t healthy then the rest of you won’t be healthy either. You already understand that regular exercise and a healthy lifestyle are imperative in terms of the overall health of your heart. Did you know, though, that a number of specific foods are good for making your heart feel better? Today, you will discover which foods are beneficial for your heart.
Be aware that is one of the heartiest meats out there. You already know this because, by now, you’ve likely been instructed to consume fish at least two times each week. This is particularly true for people whose hearts are unhealthy. Be aware that fish is packed full of Omega 3’s which work to process cholesterol and turn it into healthy energy. Try to include fish in two meals every week.
There are tons of foods that you can add to your diet that will be great for your body. No doubt, the foods mentioned in this article can help your body in many ways. The foods mentioned are especially great for the heart, however. Try introducing these foods into your diet daily. Your heart will thank you for it!
We hope you got benefit from reading it, now let’s go back to cream of tomato soup with meatballs recipe. To make cream of tomato soup with meatballs you need 13 ingredients and 4 steps. Here is how you cook it.
The ingredients needed to cook Cream of Tomato soup with Meatballs:
- You need 600 ml of store-bought soup of your choice(I used cream of tomato).
- Use 12 of Beef and pork meatballs.
- Take 1/2 cup of broccoli, chopped.
- Provide 1/2 cup of cauliflower, chopped.
- Provide 1/2 Punnet of portobello mushrooms.
- Prepare 2 of garlic cloves, chopped finely.
- Prepare 4 of fresh sage leaves.
- Prepare 2 tablespoons of extra virgin olive oil.
- Use 1 pinch of paprika.
- Prepare to taste of Salt and pepper.
- Provide 1 of leek, washed and chopped finely.
- Prepare 1 tin of cannellini beans, drained from brine.
- You need 1 cup of liquid chicken stock.
Steps to make Cream of Tomato soup with Meatballs:
- Starting with the meatballs, preheat the oven to 200 degrees C. Add the meatballs to a roasting dish, with 1 tablespoon of extra virgin olive oil, paprika and salt and pepper. Roast in the oven for 25 minutes until golden brown..
- In a pot on a medium heat, heat up the olive oil, and add the chopped leek and garlic, then add the sage and mushrooms. Add the beans and stir to combine. Add the veggies and stir..
- Add the packet of store bought soup to the pot and bring to the boil. Gradually a little bit of the chicken stock as it cooks and heats up. Add the meatballs to the pot along with any pan juices from the roasting dish, to give it extra flavour. Season with a little salt and pepper..
- Serve with a slice of toast with melted cheese on the side..
If you find this Cream of Tomato soup with Meatballs recipe helpful please share it to your close friends or family, thank you and good luck.