Hey everyone, welcome to my recipe site, looking for the perfect Penne lasagne recipe? look no further! We provide you only the perfect Penne lasagne recipe here. We also have wide variety of recipes to try.
Before you jump to Penne lasagne recipe, you may want to read this short interesting healthy tips about Heart Friendly Foods You Must Eat.
You already have some knowledge of how crucial it is to have a fit and healthy heart. Think about this: How can the rest of your body stay healthy if your heart is in unhealthy? You already know that if you want your heart to be healthy, you have to follow a good and healthy lifestyle and work out on a regular basis. However, are you aware that there are some foods that have been discovered to help you improve the health of your heart? Go on reading to find out which foods are best for your heart.
Know that fish is one of the healthiest meats you can consume. You may already know this because you’ve likely been told to ensure that you consume fish at least a couple of times a week. This is especially true for individuals who suffer from heart problems or who are worried that their hearts are unhealthy. Fact: Fish is packed full of Omega 3’s which work to process cholesterol and transform it into healthy energy. Try eating fish during at least two meals each week.
There are many foods that you can consume that are beneficial for your body. It’s true that every food discussed in this article can help your body in numerous ways. They are essentially good, though, for making your heart healthy as it possibly can. Incorporate these foods in your diet every day. Your heart will thank you!
We hope you got insight from reading it, now let’s go back to penne lasagne recipe. You can have penne lasagne using 17 ingredients and 10 steps. Here is how you achieve it.
The ingredients needed to prepare Penne lasagne:
- Provide 500 g of Penne cooked according to pack instructions.
- Use 500 g of beef mince.
- You need 1 Handful of grated cheddar cheese.
- Use 1 Handful of spinach.
- Provide 2 TBS of olive oil.
- Prepare 1 TSP of bbq spice.
- Prepare 2 TSP of rajah mild curry powder.
- Take 1 TSP of steak n chop spice.
- Get 1 TSP of chicken spice.
- Take 1 cube of beef stock.
- Use 1 of grated tomato.
- Take 150 ml of tomato sauce.
- Provide 1 of onion chopped.
- Prepare 2 cloves of grated garlic.
- Provide 2 TBS of minestrone powdered soup.
- Prepare 2 TBS of beef and onion powdered soup.
- Provide of Sprinkle of oregano herb.
Steps to make Penne lasagne:
- Cook penne pasta according to the pack..
- Pour olive oil and add onion and garlic.
- Add stock and followed by mince meat.
- Then add spices to cook.
- Cook and stir the pot until its cooked perfectly and then followed by tomato sauce and grated tomato.
- Cook until its soft and tender and add the soups on top of the mince that is cooked..
- After that lower the heat to simmer the mince gravy.
- Take your Pyrex dish and place your pasta penne and followed by raw spinach then pour mince and add pasta again and sprinkle with the cheese and garnish with oregano and bake for 5-10 minutes the oven is preheat at 180 degrees Celsius.
- Then it is baked and ready to be served and the grandkids are now clapping and happy.
- Serve with green salad.
If you find this Penne lasagne recipe helpful please share it to your good friends or family, thank you and good luck.