Hey everyone, welcome to my recipe page, if you’re looking for Delicious Akhni recipe, look no further! We provide you only the perfect Delicious Akhni recipe here. We also have wide variety of recipes to try.
Before you jump to Delicious Akhni recipe, you may want to read this short interesting healthy tips about Helping Your Heart with The Right Foods.
You already are aware of how important it is to have a healthy heart. Obviously, if your heart is unhealthy then the rest of you isn’t going to be healthy also. You already know that if you want your heart to be healthy, you must stick to a good and healthy lifestyle and exercise regularly. Still, are you aware that there are a number of foods that have been found to help you improve the health of your heart? If you are interested to know what to eat to improve your heart health, go on reading.
Believe it or not, beans are really great for the health of your heart. Sure, the after-effects of consuming beans might not be the best for your nose, but they are so healthy for you. This does not mean, however, that just consuming beans will make your heart be a lot healthier or counterbalance the effects of unhealthy foods you might be consuming. What is true, however, is that including green beans on your salad in place of chicken or eating soy burgers instead of beef hamburgers is a superb course of action to take. Thankfully, beans are very good tasting and you never know, you could end up preferring them to your burgers and chicken.
There are many foods that you can consume that are good for your body. Without a doubt, the foods discussed in this article can help your body in numerous ways. They are particularly terrific, though, for making your heart healthy as it possibly can. Try to introduce these healthy foods into your diet every day. Your heart will greatly benefit from it!
We hope you got insight from reading it, now let’s go back to delicious akhni recipe. You can have delicious akhni using 27 ingredients and 6 steps. Here is how you achieve that.
The ingredients needed to make Delicious Akhni:
- Get 1 of chicken (cut into curry pieces).
- Provide 1 of large onion (diced).
- You need 1.5 tsp of Ginger Garlic.
- Use 0.5 tsp of Red masala.
- Take 0.75 tsp of whole jeero.
- You need 0.25 cup of oil.
- Take of garam masala.
- Take 2 of cinnamon sticks.
- Use 2 of cloves.
- Use 4 of peppercorns.
- Use 2 of elachies.
- Use of Spice.
- You need 1.5 tsp of salt.
- Provide 1 tsp of turmeric.
- You need 2 tsp of coarse jeero.
- Get 1/4 cup of water.
- Prepare 2 tsp of Suhana chilli powder.
- Prepare 2 tsp of fine coriander powder.
- Prepare 2 of tomatoes (liquidized).
- Take 2 of potatoes cut into quarters.
- You need of Rice*.
- Prepare 2 cups of rice.
- Use 4.5 cups of water.
- Get 2 tsp of salt.
- Provide I tsp of turmeric.
- You need of Garnish*.
- Provide of Green chilli and fresh coriander.
Instructions to make Delicious Akhni:
- Akhni by Aadila Carim❤️ Braise onion in oil. Add whole jeero and whole garam masala (cinnamon(2), cloves(2), peppercorns(4), elachi(2)) once onion is braised (Goldern brown) – Add chicken with: Ginger garlic and red masala Braise for a while and then add: salt, turmeric, coarse jeero and water Leave chicken to cook for 10-15 mins.
- Now add Suhana chilli powder, fine coriander powder, tomatoes liquidized. Let cook till done.
- Add potatoes cut into quarters, fresh coriander and 2 whole green chillies..
- Rice: Add 4.5 cups water with 2 cups rice. Put in 2 tsp salt and 1 tsp turmeric powder. Cook for 5 minutes until water comes to a boil..
- Place in oven at 150-170 degrees for 40-45 minutes only..
- Serve with diced cucumber, tomatoes, onions and chilli and a glass of sparkling lemonade. Enjoy❤️.
If you find this Delicious Akhni recipe valuable please share it to your close friends or family, thank you and good luck.