Hey everyone, welcome to my recipe site, looking for the perfect My Lasagne recipe? look no further! We provide you only the best My Lasagne recipe here. We also have wide variety of recipes to try.
Before you jump to My Lasagne recipe, you may want to read this short interesting healthy tips about Helping Your To Be Healthy And Strong with The Right Foods.
You already are aware of how important it is to have a heart that is healthy. Of course, if your heart is unhealthy then the rest of you isn’t going to be healthy either. You already know that if you want your heart to be healthy, you need to lead a good and healthy lifestyle and work out on a regular basis. Do you know, though, that several specific foods are terrific for making your heart be healthier? If you would like to know which foods you should be eating to improve your heart health, keep reading.
Fish is possibly the heartiest food you can ingest. You’re probably already aware of this because your doctor has told you to consume some fish twice or thrice a week. This is particularly true for individuals whose hearts aren’t healthy or doing well. Be aware that fish is loaded with Omega 3’s which are what lets your body process bad cholesterol. Try to consume fish in two meals during each week.
There are many foods that you can add to your diet that will be good for your body. It’s true that everything mentioned in this article can help your body in many ways. They are essentially terrific, though, for promoting a healthy heart. Introduce these heart-healthy foods into your diet every day. Your heart will thank you for it!
We hope you got benefit from reading it, now let’s go back to my lasagne recipe. To cook my lasagne you need 18 ingredients and 9 steps. Here is how you do it.
The ingredients needed to make My Lasagne:
- Take 1 of med onion, chopped.
- Provide 1 of tspn garlic.
- Prepare 500 g of mince.
- Provide 50 g of tomato paste.
- Provide 1/4 cup of chutney.
- Get 1 of tspn steak and chops spice.
- You need 1/2 of tspn chilli flakes.
- Prepare 1/2 of tspn salt.
- Provide 1 of tspn black pepper.
- Take 1 cup of water.
- Prepare 1 cup of grated cheese.
- Take 125 g of lasagne sheets.
- Prepare of White Sauce.
- You need 2 of tbsn butter.
- Get 2 of tbsn maizena.
- Prepare 1 cup of milk.
- You need 1/4 cup of grated cheese.
- Get to taste of Salt and Pepper.
Steps to make My Lasagne:
- Add some oil to a pan with the onions and garlic. Fry..
- Add mince and brown..
- Add spices, sauces and water. Mix well and simmer for 10 minutes..
- Start with white sauce by adding butter, maizena, milk, salt and pepper. Stir continuously until it starts to thicken. Add cheese..
- Start layers with sauce, lasagne sheets, mince. Continue until you've used everything..
- Add cheese on top..
- Let it stand while you preheat your oven to 180°C..
- Bake for 45 to 60 minutes until cheese is golden and lasagne sheets are soft..
- Serve with a green salad. Enjoy!.
If you find this My Lasagne recipe useful please share it to your close friends or family, thank you and good luck.