Hey everyone, welcome to my recipe page, if you’re looking for Chicken Shawarma recipe, look no further! We provide you only the best Chicken Shawarma recipe here. We also have wide variety of recipes to try.
Before you jump to Chicken Shawarma recipe, you may want to read this short interesting healthy tips about Helping Your To Be Healthy And Strong with The Right Foods.
You already realize that the body requires a healthy heart. After all, if your heart isn’t healthy then the rest of you isn’t going to be healthy too. You already know that if you want your heart to be healthy, you should adopt a good and healthy lifestyle and get regular exercise. However, are you aware that there are several foods that have been found to help you improve the health of your heart? Go on reading to learn which foods are best for your heart.
Beans–seriously–are really good for your heart. Sure, the after-effects of consuming beans might not be the best for your nose, but they are extremely healthy for you. This doesn’t mean that just consuming beans will neutralize the effects of other unhealthy foods you might be eating. What is true, though, is that having beans on your salad instead of chicken or consuming soy burgers instead of beef hamburgers is a good course of action to take. The good news is that beans are tasty–good enough that you might not miss eating meat.
There are lots of foods you will find that that are great for your body. The truth is that each of the foods that we’ve talked about here can help your body in lots of different ways. These foods are especially good for the heart, however. Try incorporating these healthy foods in your diet each day. Your heart is going to be a lot healthier if you do!
We hope you got insight from reading it, now let’s go back to chicken shawarma recipe. To make chicken shawarma you need 20 ingredients and 10 steps. Here is how you achieve that.
The ingredients needed to cook Chicken Shawarma:
- Get 8 of boneless chicken thighs.
- Use of For the marinade.
- Take 1/2 cup of malt vinegar.
- You need 1/4 cup of yogurt.
- Prepare 1 tbsp of vegetable oil.
- Use of Salt to taste.
- Use of Pepper to taste.
- Take 1/4 tsp of cardamom.
- Prepare 1 tsp of all spice powder.
- Prepare of For the sauce.
- You need 1/4 cup of yogurt.
- Prepare 1/2 tsp of garlic.
- You need 2 tbsp of lemon juice.
- Take 1 tbsp of olive oil.
- Prepare of Salt and pepper to taste.
- Get of For plating.
- Get 4 of tomatoes.
- Use 2 of cucumbers.
- Get 4 cups of lettuce.
- Get 8 of pita bread.
Steps to make Chicken Shawarma:
- In a dish, mix together the malt vinegar, 1/4 cup yogurt, vegetable oil, mixed spice, cardamom, salt and pepper.
- Place the chicken thighs into the mixture and turn to coat. Cover and marinate in the refrigerator for at least 4 hours or overnight.
- Preheat the oven to 350 degrees.
- In a small bowl, mix together the yogurt, garlic, lemon juice, olive oil.
- Season with salt and pepper, taste and adjust the flavors. Cover and refrigerate.
- Cover the chicken and bake in the marinade for 30 minutes, turning once.
- Uncover, and cook for an additional 5 to 10 minutes or until chicken is browned and cooked through.
- Remove from the dish and cut into slices.
- Place sliced chicken, tomato, cucumber and lettuce onto pita bread.
- Roll up and serve.
If you find this Chicken Shawarma recipe valuable please share it to your close friends or family, thank you and good luck.