Hey everyone, welcome to my recipe site, looking for the perfect One Pot Dahi Pepper Chicken NO OIL recipe? look no further! We provide you only the best One Pot Dahi Pepper Chicken NO OIL recipe here. We also have wide variety of recipes to try.
Before you jump to One Pot Dahi Pepper Chicken NO OIL recipe, you may want to read this short interesting healthy tips about Foods That Are Helpful To Your Heart.
You already are aware of how essential it is to have a healthy heart. Give it some thought: How can the rest of your body remain healthy if your heart isn’t healthy? You already know that regular exercise and a healthy lifestyle are crucial in terms of the total health of your heart. Do you know, however, that several specific foods are great for making your heart feel better? If you want to know which foods you should be eating to improve your heart health, keep on reading.
Know that fish is basically the healthiest food you can include in your diet. You already know this because, by now, you’ve in all likelihood been told to consume fish at least two times each week. This is especially true if there are some issues with your heart or if your heart is in not too good a shape. Fish contains a lot of Omega 3’s which are what enables your body to break down unhealthy cholesterol. Try consuming fish twice a week.
There are tons of foods that you can include in your diet that will be good for your body. The truth is that each of the foods that we’ve discussed here can help your body in lots of different ways. They are especially great, though, for promoting a healthy heart. Try to start incorporating these heart-healthy in your diet each day. Your heart is going to be a lot better if you do!
We hope you got benefit from reading it, now let’s go back to one pot dahi pepper chicken no oil recipe. You can cook one pot dahi pepper chicken no oil using 19 ingredients and 7 steps. Here is how you do it.
The ingredients needed to make One Pot Dahi Pepper Chicken NO OIL:
- Get 600 gm of Tender Chicken with Bones but without Skins Washed Cleaned & Dressed.
- Prepare of to tasteSalt.
- Provide 800 gm of Plain Yoghurt.
- You need 2 tsp of Garam Masala Powder Homemade.
- Take 2-3 tsp of Roasted Cumin Seeds.
- Take 1 tsp of Turmeric Powder.
- Prepare 3 tbsps of Ginger Garlic and Green Chilli Paste.
- Prepare 3 tbsp of Onion Paste.
- Get 1 tbsp of Red Chilli Powder.
- Get 1 tbsp of Degi/Kashmiri Red Chilli Powder.
- Provide 1 tsp of Black Pepper Powder.
- You need 1 tbsp of Coriander Powder.
- Use 1/2 Cup of Fresh Coriander Leaves Finely Chopped.
- Use 1 tsp of Coconut Sugar/Stevia.
- Prepare 2-3 tsp of Kasuri Methi.
- You need 1/2 Cup of Blanched French Beans Optional.
- Take 1 tsp of Butter.
- Use 2 tsp of Coriander Leaves.
- Take 2 tbsp of Fresh Cream Optional.
Instructions to make One Pot Dahi Pepper Chicken NO OIL:
- Take a large heavy bottomed pan Add in the entire aforementioned ingredients, chicken, curd, ground spices & wet masala pastes & mix everything well together until nicely combined.
- Except, the latter add on blanched veggies & the garnishing ingredients to be kept aside for later use.Set aside with the marinade for at least 1-2 hrs time before cooking with its lid on.
- Heat up a frying pan over the medium flame: NO OIL REQUIRED.(Yes, without any oil.Because, since it’s one pot chicken dish hence the marination & cooking- Both need be done in one pot itself & without using any oil at all).Add in the marinated Chicken to it.
- Sauté gently- Mix everything well together until nicely combined- Reduce the flame to low-medium & allow it to cook for at least 20-25 mins time (Until fully cooked)- Stirring occasionally, in between & checkout its consistency.
- Once cooked about 70% add in the blanched green beans- Mix well…Finish it up with freshly & finely chopped coriander leaves, a little more of garam masala & a dollop of butter to it (optional)- I didn’t use butter at all for the toppings.
- Add in some hot water (if required), I used a little. Once cooked well enough, turn off the flame & with its lid on let it sit on the hot oven for about another 10-15 mins time before serving it piping hot.
- Relish this DELISH with piping hot steamed rice or even Roti/Chapati/Nun/Paratha/Kulcha, etc.& share this very delicacy with others as well..
If you find this One Pot Dahi Pepper Chicken NO OIL recipe helpful please share it to your friends or family, thank you and good luck.