Hey everyone, welcome to our recipe site, looking for the perfect Dorito Chicken Casserole recipe? look no further! We provide you only the perfect Dorito Chicken Casserole recipe here. We also have wide variety of recipes to try.
Before you jump to Dorito Chicken Casserole recipe, you may want to read this short interesting healthy tips about Help Your To Be Healthy And Strong with The Right Foods.
You already know that the body needs a heart that is strong and healthy. Obviously, if your heart is in bad shape then the rest of you isn’t going to be healthy either. You already know that if you want your heart to be healthy, you must adopt a good and healthy lifestyle and get regular exercise. Are you aware, though, that some specific foods are good for making your heart be healthier? In this article, you will find out which foods are great for your heart.
Beans, unbelievably, are actually good for your heart. It’s true that your nose won’t appreciate them so much, particularly the after effects of ingesting beans, but they’re extremely healthy food items. It doesn’t mean, however, that merely eating beans will undo the harmful effects of consuming junk foods or make your heart better by magic. What this means is that substituting in edamame or kidney beans for the chicken on your green salad or eating a veggie burger in place of the hamburger is what you should do. The good news is that beans are delicious–good enough that you are likely to not miss eating beef or chicken.
There are dozens (if not more) of foods that are great for your body. Without a doubt, the foods mentioned in this article can help your body in numerous ways. They are particularly great, however, for helping you keep your heart healthy. Try to start consuming these hearty foods daily. Your heart is going to be so much healthier if you do!
We hope you got insight from reading it, now let’s go back to dorito chicken casserole recipe. You can have dorito chicken casserole using 7 ingredients and 9 steps. Here is how you do that.
The ingredients needed to make Dorito Chicken Casserole:
- Prepare 2 cups of chicken, cooked and shredded.
- You need 2 cups of Mexican cheese blend.
- Prepare 1 (10 ounce) of can cream of chicken soup.
- Get 1 cup of sour cream.
- Prepare 1 packet of taco seasoning.
- Use 1 can of Rotel tomatoes, drained 175 grams.
- Use 1 of large bag Doritos, medium crushed (Family Sized).
Steps to make Dorito Chicken Casserole:
- Spray a 9×13 casserole dish with cooking spray and set the oven to 350..
- Combine the shredded chicken with the cream of chicken soup and sour cream in a large bowl..
- Fold in the can of drained Rotel tomatoes and the taco seasoning..
- Crush the Doritos to medium bite sized pieces and spread 1/3 of the crushed Doritos evenly on the bottom of the prepared baking dish..
- Spread 1/2 of the chicken mixture over the Dorito chips..
- Spread 1/2 the shredded cheese blend over the first creamy chicken layer..
- Repeat with a second layer of crushed chips, chicken blend and finish with the remaining cheese.
- Bake for 25 minutes or until bubbly..
- Top with any remaining shredded cheese or crushed Doritos when serving.
If you find this Dorito Chicken Casserole recipe valuable please share it to your good friends or family, thank you and good luck.