Hey everyone, welcome to my recipe page, If you’re looking for new recipes to try this weekend, look no further! We provide you only the perfect Chicken tikka pies recipe here. We also have wide variety of recipes to try.
Before you jump to Chicken tikka pies recipe, you may want to read this short interesting healthy tips about Some Foods That Are Good For Your Heart.
You already are certain that you need to have a healthy heart. Here’s a thought: How can the rest of your body continue to be healthy if your heart isn’t healthy? You already are aware that regular workout and a healthy lifestyle are important in terms of the total health of your heart. Do you know, though, that several specific foods are good for making your heart be healthier? In this article, you will find out which foods are beneficial for your heart.
Beans–believe it or not–are super good for your heart. Sure, the after-effects of eating beans could not be the best for your nose, but they are so healthy for you. This does not mean, however, that just ingesting beans will make your heart be much healthier or neutralize the effects of unhealthy foods you might be consuming. What we do mean is that subbing in pinto beans or edamame for the chicken on your salad or eating a soy burger rather than a beef hamburger is a good idea. The good news is that beans are tasty–good enough that you are likely to not miss consuming beef or chicken.
There are many foods that you can include in your diet that are good for your body. It’s true that each of the food mentioned in this article can help your body in a variety of ways. The foods mentioned are especially beneficial for the heart, however. Try to introduce these healthy foods into your diet on a regular basis. Your heart will thank you!
We hope you got insight from reading it, now let’s go back to chicken tikka pies recipe. To make chicken tikka pies you only need 19 ingredients and 4 steps. Here is how you do that.
The ingredients needed to cook Chicken tikka pies:
- Prepare of Marinade.
- Use 1 kg of chicken fillets, cubed.
- Take 1/4 of tumeric.
- Prepare 1/4 tsp of salt.
- Get 3 tsp of chicken tikka spice (Shan brand).
- Get 6 tsp of tandoori masala spice (Shan brand).
- You need 2 tsp of leaf masala or Kashmiri masala.
- Use 1 tsp of garlic flakes.
- Prepare 1/4 tsp of sambal oelek paste.
- Provide 4 tbsp of oil.
- Use 1 of tblsp ginger n garlic.
- Get 1 tbsp of tomato paste.
- You need of Other.
- Provide 1 of medium onion.
- Prepare 5 tbsp of Steers garlic sauce.
- Prepare 3 tbsp of Nando's garlic peri peri sauce.
- Use of Ready cut puff pastry.
- Prepare of Poppy seeds.
- Prepare of Egg wash.
Steps to make Chicken tikka pies:
- Mix cubed chicken fillets with salt, spices, sambal oelek, oil, ginger and garlic and tomato paste. If you don't have both Shan spices just use the tandoori masala. It has a better flavour in my opinion. I just had both. Marinate overnight.
- Drizzle oil in pan and sautee onion (I liquidised my onion after it was golden brown) Add a little more oil to pan and add marinated chicken Cook till chicken tikka is cooked through but not dry Add both sauces.
- Let mixture cool completely Fill pies Egg wash and sprinkle with poppy seeds.
- Baked in preheated oven set at 180 degrees C for 15-20 min Enjoy!.
If you find this Chicken tikka pies recipe valuable please share it to your friends or family, thank you and good luck.