Hey everyone, welcome to our recipe page, If you’re looking for new recipes to try this weekend, look no further! We provide you only the perfect Creamy tender chicken breasts recipe here. We also have wide variety of recipes to try.
Before you jump to Creamy tender chicken breasts recipe, you may want to read this short interesting healthy tips about Helping Your Heart with The Right Foods.
You already are certain that you should have a fit and healthy heart. Obviously, if your heart is unhealthy then the rest of you isn’t going to be healthy also. You already know that working out on a regular basis and sticking to a healthy lifestyle both factor greatly into the overall health of your heart. Do you know, however, that there are some foods that can help your heart be healthier? If you are interested to know which foods you should be eating to improve your heart health, keep reading.
Your heart can benefit if you eat blueberries. Fact: Blueberries are packed with antioxidants, particularly pterostilbene. Pterostilbene acts much like the resveratrol you will find in grapes. This specific antioxidant could be able to help your body improve its ability to break down the fat and cholesterol you consume. If your body has the ability to easily break down fat and cholesterol, they will not build up in your body or cause your heart to have problems. What that means is that it helps keep your heart as healthy as it can be.
There are a whole lot of foods that you can consume that will be great for your body. The truth is that each of the foods that we’ve talked about here can help your body in many ways. They are essentially great for the heart, however. Try incorporating these heart-healthy in your diet each day. Your heart will be much heartier if you do!
We hope you got insight from reading it, now let’s go back to creamy tender chicken breasts recipe. To cook creamy tender chicken breasts you need 12 ingredients and 4 steps. Here is how you do that.
The ingredients needed to cook Creamy tender chicken breasts:
- Use of Brine (the day before).
- You need 6 cups of water arer.
- Take 1/4 cup of salt.
- Prepare 1/4 cup of sugar.
- Use 4 of chicken breasts (no skin no bone).
- Take of Meal.
- Get 1 cup of Flour for coating.
- You need 1/4 of Chicken spice for coating.
- Prepare 4 slices of cheddar cheese.
- Provide 1 cup of white sauce.
- Prepare 6 of toothpicks.
- Take 50 ml of olive oil.
Steps to make Creamy tender chicken breasts:
- The day before: mix the water, sugar and salt together and add the chicken breasts in there. Make sure they're covered and place in a closed container, overnight in the fridge..
- The next day: remove the chicken breasts from the brine, discard the brine water and slice open the chicken breasts along the side so it opens flat.
- Place a slice of cheese in each breast and close with toothpicks. Coat the chicken in the flour and chicken spice mix, add a little olive oil on the chicken and Place in the oven for 30 minutes until fully cooked..
- Remove from the oven, remove the toothpicks and pour white sauce over the chicken before serving..
If you find this Creamy tender chicken breasts recipe valuable please share it to your close friends or family, thank you and good luck.