Hello everybody, welcome to our recipe site, If you’re looking for recipes idea to cook today, look no further! We provide you only the best Phylo pastry, mini chicken and mushroom pies recipe here. We also have wide variety of recipes to try.
Before you jump to Phylo pastry, mini chicken and mushroom pies recipe, you may want to read this short interesting healthy tips about Helping Your Heart with Food.
You already know how essential it is to have a fit and healthy heart. Of course, if your heart isn’t healthy then the rest of you isn’t going to be healthy also. You already know that if you want your heart to be healthy, you have to adopt a good and healthy lifestyle and exercise regularly. But are you aware that there are some foods that have been found to help you improve the health of your heart? If you are interested to know which foods you should be eating to improve your heart health, go on reading.
Your heart can benefit if you eat blueberries. Blueberries are high in antioxidants, specially pterostilbene. Pterostilbene works in a similar way as the resveratrol found in grapes. This antioxidant may be able to help your body improve its ability to break down the fat and cholesterol you consume. The easier it is for your body to break down fat and cholesterol, the less probable it is for those things to accumulate in your system and cause problems for your heart. This, basically, makes your heart as healthy as it can possibly be.
There are plenty of foods that you can include in your diet that are great for your body. It’s true that everything mentioned in this article can help your body in a variety of ways. They are particularly wonderful, though, for improving your heart health. Try incorporating these heart-healthy in your diet each day. Your heart is going to be much heartier if you do!
We hope you got insight from reading it, now let’s go back to phylo pastry, mini chicken and mushroom pies recipe. To cook phylo pastry, mini chicken and mushroom pies you only need 8 ingredients and 9 steps. Here is how you do it.
The ingredients needed to make Phylo pastry, mini chicken and mushroom pies:
- Take 250 g of mushrooms.
- Get 500 g of chicken.
- Prepare 1 of onion.
- Get of phylo pastry.
- Provide 1 tbsp of creamy chicken powdered soup.
- You need to taste of salt and pepper.
- Get 1 of egg.
- Get 2 tbsp of milk.
Instructions to make Phylo pastry, mini chicken and mushroom pies:
- Cook the chicken and then take it of the bone. you could use only boneless chicken breast as well. cut into pieces..
- Cut the mushrooms and onion and saute in a pan..
- Add the chicken to the mushrooms and onions. ad in salt and pepper to taste..
- Take the tbsp soup and mix with 2 tbsp of water into a paste and add to the chicken mixture..
- Add 1/4 cup of water to the chicken and let it simmer on medium heat for 10 minutes..
- Mix the egg and milk..
- Spray cupcake pan with non stick cooking spray. line the phylo in the pan. put a little of the egg mixture in each layer. you can use as much layers as you like.
- Put the chicken mixture in your phylo cups and then close it and add a little egg wash on top.
- Bake in the oven at 180°c for 15minutes or until golden brown. enjoy.
If you find this Phylo pastry, mini chicken and mushroom pies recipe helpful please share it to your friends or family, thank you and good luck.