Hello everybody, welcome to our recipe page, If you’re looking for new recipes to try this weekend, look no further! We provide you only the best My favorite Grilled chicken recipe here. We also have wide variety of recipes to try.
Before you jump to My favorite Grilled chicken recipe, you may want to read this short interesting healthy tips about Heart Friendly Foods You Should Eat.
You already are aware that you should have a fit and healthy heart. Think about it: if your heart is not healthy then the rest of your body won’t be either. You already know that if you want your heart to be healthy, you need to adopt a good and healthy lifestyle and work out on a regular basis. Did you already know, however, that there are several foods that can help your heart be healthier? If you want to know which foods you should be eating to improve your heart health, go on reading.
Can you remember being told by your parents “an apple a day keeps the doctor away”? Apples contain numerous minerals and elements that can help your heart remain healthy. Apples are rich in soluble fiber which scrubs your artery walls so that cholesterol and fat can’t amass or cause clogging. Consuming a single Red Delicious apple every day can lead to as much as an eight percent decrease in your LDL levels. That’s a great number for somebody who would like to have a healthier heart.
There are a whole lot of foods that you can include in your diet that will be good for your body. The truth is that everything that we’ve mentioned here can help your body in lots of different ways. They are essentially great, though, for keeping your heart as healthy as it can be. Try incorporating these foods in your diet on a regular basis. Your heart will be much healthier if you do!
We hope you got insight from reading it, now let’s go back to my favorite grilled chicken recipe. You can have my favorite grilled chicken using 8 ingredients and 6 steps. Here is how you achieve that.
The ingredients needed to make My favorite Grilled chicken:
- Get 1 tablespoon of Tangy Mayo.
- You need 1/2 teaspoon of fresh parsley.
- Get 1/2 of Grated Celery.
- Take 1 of Garlic glove.
- Prepare 1/2 of cut Ginger.
- Use 1 tablespoon of chicken spice.
- Provide 1 tablespoon of BBQ sauce.
- Use 2 kg of Chicken pieces.
Instructions to make My favorite Grilled chicken:
- Add Chicken pieces into a bowl.
- Marinate the chicken by adding 1 tablespoon of Tangy Mayo, 1/2 chopped fresh parsley, 1/2 grated celery. Mix well!.
- Continue to add 1 grated garlic glove, 1 grated ginger, 1 tablespoon of chicken spice and BBQ spice.
- Mix all ingredients together. Pour marinated chicken on a oven try.
- Cook it the oven for 40 minutes on 180°..
- Serve it while hot 🙂.
If you find this My favorite Grilled chicken recipe valuable please share it to your close friends or family, thank you and good luck.