Hello everybody, welcome to our recipe page, looking for the perfect PECEL (Mixed Vegetable Salad with Spicy Peanut Sauce) recipe? look no further! We provide you only the perfect PECEL (Mixed Vegetable Salad with Spicy Peanut Sauce) recipe here. We also have wide variety of recipes to try.
Before you jump to PECEL (Mixed Vegetable Salad with Spicy Peanut Sauce) recipe, you may want to read this short interesting healthy tips about Help Your To Be Healthy And Strong with Food.
You already are certain that you need to have a fit and healthy heart. Think about this: How can the rest of your body continue to be healthy if your heart isn’t healthy? You already know that daily exercise and a healthy lifestyle are vital in terms of the overall health of your heart. However, are you aware that there are a number of foods that have been discovered to help you improve the health of your heart? If you would like to know which foods you should be eating to improve your heart health, keep reading.
Can you recall being told “an apple a day keeps the doctor away”? The truth is that apples contain many minerals and elements that keep your heart healthy. Apples are loaded with soluble fiber which scrubs your artery walls so that cholesterol and fat can’t take hold or cause blockages. Consuming just a single Red Delicious apple every day can lead to as much as an eight percent drop in your LDL cholesterol levels. This is a fantastic number for someone who wishes his or her heart to be healthier.
There are a whole lot of foods that you can eat that will be great for your body. The truth is that everything that we’ve mentioned here can help your body in many ways. They are especially good, though, for keeping your heart as healthy as it can be. Try to introduce these foods into your diet regularly. Your heart will thank you for it!
We hope you got benefit from reading it, now let’s go back to pecel (mixed vegetable salad with spicy peanut sauce) recipe. You can have pecel (mixed vegetable salad with spicy peanut sauce) using 15 ingredients and 3 steps. Here is how you do that.
The ingredients needed to cook PECEL (Mixed Vegetable Salad with Spicy Peanut Sauce):
- Provide 150 gram of morning glory, cut 2 cm pieces.
- Take 200 gram of bean sprouts, tailed.
- Take 150 gram of spinach leaves.
- Provide 1-2 pieces of cucumber, thinly sliced.
- Prepare 150 gram of string beans, cut 2 cm pieces.
- Use of Spicy Peanut Sauce Ingredients:.
- Prepare 6 of bird's eye chilli.
- You need 2 of red chillies.
- Provide 1 teaspoon of chopped ginger.
- Take 3 cloves of garlic.
- Provide 3 of kaffir lime leaves.
- Take 250 gram of peanuts, roasted.
- You need 1 teaspoon of tamarind.
- Prepare of Salt and brown sugar.
- Use 300 cc of water.
Steps to make PECEL (Mixed Vegetable Salad with Spicy Peanut Sauce):
- For the vegetables: Boil each vegetable separately in water seasoned with salt. Remove after a few minutes and drain..
- For the sauce: Heat 3 tablespoon oil and saute the chilies, ginger, garlic, and kaffir lime leaves until fragrant, then drain. Finely grind with peanuts and other sauce ingredients, add water and stir until the sauce thickens..
- Arrange the vegetables on serving dish (I like using banana leaves to serve, it's remind me of my country). Top the with the peanuts sauce and garnish with crackers or fried spiced fermented soybean ).
If you find this PECEL (Mixed Vegetable Salad with Spicy Peanut Sauce) recipe useful please share it to your friends or family, thank you and good luck.