Hey everyone, welcome to my recipe site, if you’re looking for Healthy Chicken and Spinach Salad recipe, look no further! We provide you only the best Healthy Chicken and Spinach Salad recipe here. We also have wide variety of recipes to try.
Before you jump to Healthy Chicken and Spinach Salad recipe, you may want to read this short interesting healthy tips about Heart Friendly Foods You Must Eat.
You already know that the body requires a heart that is strong and healthy. Here’s something for you to think about: if your heart is unhealthy then the rest of your body won’t be healthy either. You already know that working out on a regular basis and adopting a healthy lifestyle both factor heavily into the overall health of your heart. Still, did you know that there are several foods that have been proven to help you improve the health of your heart? In this article, you will find out which foods are good for your heart.
Know that blueberries are terrific for your heart. Blueberries are loaded with antioxidants, particularly pterostilbene. Pterostilbene performs very much like the resveratrol in grapes. This specific antioxidant can help your body improve its ability to break down the fat and cholesterol you eat. When your body is efficient at breaking down these things, they won’t amass in your system and or cause heart problems. This, then, makes your heart healthy.
There are many foods that you can include in your diet that will be good for your body. It’s true that everything discussed in this article can help your body in numerous ways. They are especially good, though, for promoting a healthy heart. Try introducing these heart-healthy foods into your diet every day. Your heart will benefit greatly!
We hope you got insight from reading it, now let’s go back to healthy chicken and spinach salad recipe. You can cook healthy chicken and spinach salad using 12 ingredients and 4 steps. Here is how you cook that.
The ingredients needed to cook Healthy Chicken and Spinach Salad:
- Get 4 of free range chicken breasts, cooking the whole pack to save for the next day’s lunch.
- Prepare 100 g of baby spinach, washed.
- Get 1/4 of cucumber, sliced into chunks.
- Provide 1 block of feta cheese.
- Get 1/2 of avocado, sliced.
- You need 1 pinch of salt.
- Get 1 pinch of garlic flakes.
- Take 1 tablespoon of extra virgin olive oil plus extra to drizzle.
- Take 1 teaspoon of lemon juice.
- Provide 1 pinch of paprika.
- Provide 1 pinch of freshly ground black pepper.
- Prepare 1/4 teaspoon of chilli flakes.
Steps to make Healthy Chicken and Spinach Salad:
- Chop the chicken breasts into strips and place in a roasting dish with olive oil and spices in a preheated oven at 180 degrees C for 15 minutes.
- Take the chicken out and set aside to cool. Using only a few strips for this recipe and setting aside the rest for the next two days’ lunch..
- To assemble, place the cleaned spinach leaves on a plate, then the cucumber, feta, avocado and chicken strips..
- Serve with a drizzle of lemon juice and olive oil. Enjoy!.
If you find this Healthy Chicken and Spinach Salad recipe valuable please share it to your close friends or family, thank you and good luck.