Hello everybody, welcome to my recipe site, If you’re looking for new recipes to try this weekend, look no further! We provide you only the perfect Beef Stroganoff recipe here. We also have wide variety of recipes to try.
Before you jump to Beef Stroganoff recipe, you may want to read this short interesting healthy tips about Some Foods That Are Helpful To Your Heart.
You already are certain that you need to have a fit and healthy heart. Consider this: if your heart isn’t healthy then the rest of your body won’t be either. You already know that working out on a regular basis and leading a healthy lifestyle both factor heavily into the overall health of your heart. Do you know, however, that some specific foods are great for improving the health of your heart? If you would like to know what to eat to improve your heart health, go on reading.
Fish is one of the best meats out there. You’re probably already aware of this because your health care provider has instructed you to consume some fish two times or threee times every week. This is especially true for individuals suffering from heart problems or are concerned that their hearts are unhealthy. Fact: Fish is rich in Omega 3s which are what helps process and turn unhealthy cholesterol into healthy energy. Try to consume fish at least two times every week.
There are plenty of foods out there that that are terrific for your body. No doubt, the foods mentioned in this article can help your body in all sorts of ways. They are especially wonderful, though, for improving your heart health. Try to introduce these healthy foods into your diet daily. Your heart will thank you!
We hope you got benefit from reading it, now let’s go back to beef stroganoff recipe. To make beef stroganoff you need 6 ingredients and 4 steps. Here is how you cook it.
The ingredients needed to cook Beef Stroganoff:
- Get 500 g of Beef Strips.
- Provide 2 Tbls of oil.
- Use slices of Mushrooms.
- Prepare 3 of (Robot) peppers, use half of each. slice into Strips.
- Provide 450 ml of Cold Milk.
- Get 1 packet of Royco Creamy Beef Stroganoff sauce.
Instructions to make Beef Stroganoff:
- Heat oil in frying pan, brown beef, mushrooms & peppers. Place in a casserole dish..
- Mix the beef stroganoff sauce with milk. Bring to the boil in frying pan, stirring continuously. Simmer for 1 minute and pour over beef mixture in casserole dish..
- Cover and bake in a preheated oven at 180°C for 25 minutes, or until beef is tender. Stir halfway through cooking time..
If you find this Beef Stroganoff recipe helpful please share it to your friends or family, thank you and good luck.