Hello everybody, welcome to my recipe site, looking for the perfect Oven Fried Potatoes recipe? look no further! We provide you only the perfect Oven Fried Potatoes recipe here. We also have wide variety of recipes to try.
Before you jump to Oven Fried Potatoes recipe, you may want to read this short interesting healthy tips about Foods That Benefit Your Heart.
You already are aware that the body requires a healthy heart. Consider this: if your heart isn’t fit then the rest of you won’t be healthy either. You already know that working out on a regular basis and leading a healthy lifestyle both factor heavily into the overall health of your heart. However, are you aware that there are some foods that have been found to help you improve the health of your heart? Keep reading to find out which foods are best for your heart.
Know that fish is just about the healthiest food you can eat. You’re probably already aware of this as your health care provider has advised you to ingest some fish at least two or three times every week. This is particularly true if you’ve got heart problems or if your heart is in not too good a shape. Fish is high in Omega 3s which are what helps process and turn unhealthy cholesterol into good energy. Include fish in two meals per week.
There are plenty of foods that you can include in your diet that are good for your body. No doubt, the foods listed in this article can help your body in all sorts of ways. They are essentially good, though, for keeping your heart as healthy as it can be. Introduce these healthy foods into your diet regularly. Your heart will benefit greatly!
We hope you got benefit from reading it, now let’s go back to oven fried potatoes recipe. To make oven fried potatoes you need 11 ingredients and 12 steps. Here is how you cook that.
The ingredients needed to cook Oven Fried Potatoes:
- Prepare 5 lbs of potatoes.
- Use 2.5 lbs of yellow onions.
- Take 1 of ea stalk of celery.
- Take 1 lb of sliced mushrooms.
- You need 3 (10 oz) of cans Rotel diced tomatoes with green chilies.
- Take 1 tbsp of kosher salt.
- Provide 1 tbsp of black pepper.
- You need 3 tbsp of minced garlic.
- You need 3 tbsp of fresh chopped parsley.
- Prepare 3 sticks of butter.
- Use 2 lbs of Italian sausage (optional).
Steps to make Oven Fried Potatoes:
- Rinse potatoes thoroughly. (This is a very important step).
- Chop potatoes into bite-sized chunks. (Optional: you can peel them first if you want, but I like the skins!) Place the potatoes in a large roasting pan..
- Peel, and cut onions into bite-size pieces..
- Cut off and remove ends from celery stalk. Discard leaves and hearts. Thoroughly rinse each individual rib..
- Chop these celery sticks into ¼ inch pieces and add to pan along with onions and potatoes..
- Thoroughly rinse and slice up the mushrooms. Add to pan..
- Add diced tomatoes and mix thoroughly..
- Peel and mince garlic. Remove stems from parsley and chop fine. (These two ingredients can be a lot of work if you aren't familiar with how it's done. Many grocery stores and markets sell these ingredients prepping in advance.) Add these ingredients and remaining spices to the mixture..
- Melt butter, add to pan, mix well..
- Optional: You can add chopped Italian sausage, or any other kind of sausage or meat, and this tasty side becomes a tasty meal! In this example, I used fresh Polish kielbasa..
- Cover pan with foil and bake at 450° for 2 hours, stirring the mixture halfway..
- Allow to cool, and serve with a perforated spoon..
If you find this Oven Fried Potatoes recipe useful please share it to your good friends or family, thank you and good luck.