Hey everyone, welcome to my recipe page, looking for the perfect Pilchards cottage pie recipe? look no further! We provide you only the perfect Pilchards cottage pie recipe here. We also have wide variety of recipes to try.
Before you jump to Pilchards cottage pie recipe, you may want to read this short interesting healthy tips about Foods That Are Good For Your Heart.
You already have some knowledge of how essential it is to have a healthy heart. Consider this: if your heart isn’t fit then the rest of you won’t be healthy either. You already know that if you want your heart to be healthy, you have to follow a good and healthy lifestyle and work out on a regular basis. Do you know, though, that a number of specific foods are great for making your heart feel better? If you would like to know what to eat to improve your heart health, continue reading.
Beans–seriously–are super great for your heart. The after effects of eating beans may not have a pleasant smell, but they’re good for the inside of your body. This doesn’t mean that just consuming beans will counteract the effects of other bad foods you might be consuming. What we are saying is that subbing in beans or edamame for the chicken on your salad or eating a soy burger instead of a beef hamburger is a good idea. Thankfully, beans are really tasty and who knows…you might not even moss eating real chicken or beef.
There are many foods that you can eat that are beneficial for your body. It’s true that each of the food mentioned in this article can help your body in numerous ways. They are essentially good, however, for promoting a healthy heart. Start consuming these foods on a regular basis. Your heart will benefit greatly!
We hope you got insight from reading it, now let’s go back to pilchards cottage pie recipe. To make pilchards cottage pie you only need 8 ingredients and 11 steps. Here is how you do that.
The ingredients needed to cook Pilchards cottage pie:
- You need 800 g of tomato pilchards.
- Use 6 of medium sized potatoes.
- You need 70 ml of cream.
- You need To taste of salt.
- Take To taste of pepper.
- Prepare 70 g of mixed vegetables.
- You need 200 g of chopped tomato (canned if you like).
- Get 50 g of bread crumbs.
Steps to make Pilchards cottage pie:
- Preheat oven to 160 degrees Celsius. Peel, cut and boil the potato.
- In a separate dish, take the mixed vegetables, sprinkle a little salt on it and microwave on high for 5 minutes. The vegetables should be Al dente (half cooked).
- Put the vegetable in an oven proof dish.
- Open the tinned fish, separate and chunk into the oven proof dish.
- Add the tomato to the oven proof dish and mix. Also add in salt and pepper.
- Mash the potato, add cream and salt.
- Put the mash over the mixture.
- Pour over the bread crumbs and add cheese of you like.
- Put in the oven on 160 degrees Celsius for 30 minutes then on 190 for another 10 minutes.
- Remove from oven and let it set before serving.
- Once ready to set, cut and serve!.
If you find this Pilchards cottage pie recipe valuable please share it to your close friends or family, thank you and good luck.