Hey everyone, welcome to my recipe page, If you’re looking for new recipes to try this weekend, look no further! We provide you only the perfect Hash egg cups recipe here. We also have wide variety of recipes to try.
Before you jump to Hash egg cups recipe, you may want to read this short interesting healthy tips about Heart Friendly Foods You Must Eat.
You already are aware that you must have a strong and healthy heart. Think about it: if your heart is not healthy then the rest of you won’t be healthy either. You already know that regular workout and a healthy lifestyle are imperative in terms of the general health of your heart. However, did you know that there are some foods that have been proven to help you improve your heart health? If you are interested to know what to eat to improve your heart health, continue reading.
Know that your heart needs blueberries. You’ll be happy to know that blueberries are rich in antioxidants, especially pterostilbene. Pterostilbene works in a similar way as the resveratrol you will find in grapes. This partcular antioxidant could be able to help your body improve its ability to process the fat and cholesterol you consume. The better it is for your body to break down fat and cholesterol, the less probable it is for those things to clog your system and cause problems for your heart. That means that it helps keep your heart healthy.
There are a whole lot of foods that you can add to your diet that will be great for your body. It’s true that everything discussed in this article can help your body in many ways. These foods are especially good for the heart, though. Introduce these heart-healthy foods into your diet every day. Your heart will benefit greatly!
We hope you got insight from reading it, now let’s go back to hash egg cups recipe. To cook hash egg cups you need 5 ingredients and 7 steps. Here is how you do that.
The ingredients needed to make Hash egg cups:
- Get 2 of medium sized potatoes.
- Take 6 of large eggs.
- You need 100 g of cheddar cheese.
- Provide to taste of Salt and pepper.
- Take of Greasing spray.
Instructions to make Hash egg cups:
- Preheat the oven to 200 degrees Celsius.
- Grate the potato and set aside.
- Grate the cheese and set aside.
- Grease a muffin tray and line the tray with the potato and cheese.
- Add to oven for 20 minutes to let the cups set. Reduce the heat to 180 when you remove it..
- Remove from the oven and add the eggs to the muffin tray. Add to the oven for another 10-15 minutes or until the egg white has set..
- Remove from oven and let it cool down. Season with salt and pepper. Remove from the pan and serve.
If you find this Hash egg cups recipe valuable please share it to your friends or family, thank you and good luck.