Hey everyone, welcome to our recipe site, If you’re looking for recipes idea to cook today, look no further! We provide you only the perfect Delicious Akhni recipe here. We also have wide variety of recipes to try.
Before you jump to Delicious Akhni recipe, you may want to read this short interesting healthy tips about Heart Friendly Foods You Must Eat.
You already are certain that you need to have a strong and healthy heart. Obviously, if your heart is unhealthy then the rest of you isn’t going to be healthy too. You already know that if you want your heart to be healthy, you have to lead a good and healthy lifestyle and work out on a regular basis. Did you know, however, that some specific foods are great for making your heart feel better? If you are interested to know which foods you should be eating to improve your heart health, continue reading.
Fish is perhaps the heartiest food you can eat. You’re probably already aware of this since your doctor has advised you to ingest some fish two times or threee times a week. This is basically true if you’ve got heart problems or if your heart is in not too good a shape. Fish is rich in Omega 3s which are what helps break down and turn unhealthy cholesterol into healthy energy. Try eating fish in two meals every week.
There are lots of foods that you can consume that are beneficial for your body. To be sure, the foods cited in this article can help your body in all sorts of ways. They are especially great, though, for helping you keep your heart healthy. Try incorporating these healthy foods in your diet daily. Your heart will be grateful for it!
We hope you got benefit from reading it, now let’s go back to delicious akhni recipe. To cook delicious akhni you need 27 ingredients and 6 steps. Here is how you cook that.
The ingredients needed to cook Delicious Akhni:
- Take 1 of chicken (cut into curry pieces).
- Get 1 of large onion (diced).
- You need 1.5 tsp of Ginger Garlic.
- You need 0.5 tsp of Red masala.
- Use 0.75 tsp of whole jeero.
- Use 0.25 cup of oil.
- Provide of garam masala.
- Prepare 2 of cinnamon sticks.
- Provide 2 of cloves.
- Prepare 4 of peppercorns.
- Prepare 2 of elachies.
- You need of Spice.
- Provide 1.5 tsp of salt.
- Get 1 tsp of turmeric.
- Use 2 tsp of coarse jeero.
- Use 1/4 cup of water.
- Prepare 2 tsp of Suhana chilli powder.
- Provide 2 tsp of fine coriander powder.
- You need 2 of tomatoes (liquidized).
- Get 2 of potatoes cut into quarters.
- Prepare of Rice*.
- Get 2 cups of rice.
- Take 4.5 cups of water.
- Take 2 tsp of salt.
- Prepare I tsp of turmeric.
- Prepare of Garnish*.
- Get of Green chilli and fresh coriander.
Instructions to make Delicious Akhni:
- Akhni by Aadila Carim❤️ Braise onion in oil. Add whole jeero and whole garam masala (cinnamon(2), cloves(2), peppercorns(4), elachi(2)) once onion is braised (Goldern brown) – Add chicken with: Ginger garlic and red masala Braise for a while and then add: salt, turmeric, coarse jeero and water Leave chicken to cook for 10-15 mins.
- Now add Suhana chilli powder, fine coriander powder, tomatoes liquidized. Let cook till done.
- Add potatoes cut into quarters, fresh coriander and 2 whole green chillies..
- Rice: Add 4.5 cups water with 2 cups rice. Put in 2 tsp salt and 1 tsp turmeric powder. Cook for 5 minutes until water comes to a boil..
- Place in oven at 150-170 degrees for 40-45 minutes only..
- Serve with diced cucumber, tomatoes, onions and chilli and a glass of sparkling lemonade. Enjoy❤️.
If you find this Delicious Akhni recipe valuable please share it to your friends or family, thank you and good luck.