Hey everyone, welcome to my recipe page, if you’re looking for Butternut, Bacon, Blue Cheese and Browned Butter Gnocchi recipe, look no further! We provide you only the perfect Butternut, Bacon, Blue Cheese and Browned Butter Gnocchi recipe here. We also have wide variety of recipes to try.
Before you jump to Butternut, Bacon, Blue Cheese and Browned Butter Gnocchi recipe, you may want to read this short interesting healthy tips about In This Article We Are Going To Be Looking At The Many Benefits Of Coconut Oil.
Coconut oil will be one thing that can actually help individuals live a longer and healthier life and something you need to begin to use today. Unlike other products you can purchase currently available this product will have a wide variety of health advantages for your body. There is another thing that’s important to realize about this item and that’s the reality that it can benefit you when you use it both internally and externally for your body. Coconut oil is much more advantageous than other oils you are able to purchase and in the following paragraphs we will be telling you why.
Something else a lot of you may possibly like about this product is that it can actually increase weight loss as a result of the fact that it increases your metabolism. Because coconut oil burns so quickly inside your body and offers you energy, and also speeds up your metabolism you will find the you can burn off calories three times as fast. The to so for any person on a weight loss plan who’s not shedding weight as quickly as they’d like, you might find that a adding this into your diet can be a terrific benefit. And naturally because your body is burning off calories you’re also producing energy which is just an additional added benefit.
One more thing I want to point out is that there’ve actually been scientific studies performed which show that coconut oil may have anti bacterial an antiviral effects on the body. One of the best things you are going to have the ability to do for your body is to start using coconut oil rather than the other oils that you may possibly be using at this current time. There’s no doubt that in time organizations will be promoting coconut oil supplements, nevertheless now that you’re aware of the benefits this is something you can begin using today.
We hope you got insight from reading it, now let’s go back to butternut, bacon, blue cheese and browned butter gnocchi recipe. To cook butternut, bacon, blue cheese and browned butter gnocchi you only need 11 ingredients and 10 steps. Here is how you achieve that.
The ingredients needed to make Butternut, Bacon, Blue Cheese and Browned Butter Gnocchi:
- Get 4 of potatoes.
- Provide 2 cups of flour.
- Take 1 of egg.
- You need 500 g of Butternut cubes.
- Use 1 Cup of Bacon bits.
- Use to taste of Blue cheese.
- Provide 100 g of butter.
- Get Handful of fresh sage leaves.
- You need of Olive oil.
- Provide of Fresh Parmesan.
- Prepare of Salt and pepper.
Instructions to make Butternut, Bacon, Blue Cheese and Browned Butter Gnocchi:
- Cut potatoes into quarters and boil in salted water until soft. Drain liquid and mash well to get rid of any lumps. Allow to cool slightly.
- In a mixing bowl add the mashed potatoes, an egg and 1 cup of flour. Using your hands, mix well to form a sticky dough. Add the rest of the flour, two tablespoons at a time and continue to mix until you get a soft, pliable dough that isn’t sticky. (You may not need the whole second cup of flour or you might need a bit more, depending on the size of your potatoes.).
- Clingwrap dough and refrigerate until needed..
- Preheat oven to 200 degrees. Place butternut in a roasting tray and drizzle with olive oil. Season with sea salt and roast for 30-40 minutes..
- Cut butter into small cubes (all the same size so they melt at the same speed). Place in saucepan and gently melt over low heat. Butter will start bubbling fast and then start to brown and smell deliciously nutty. Give the pot a few swirls until the butter is browned nicely and remove from heat and pour into small jug. (NB you NEED to remove the butter from the pan as it will continue to cook and can VERY easily burn)..
- Add sage leaves to jug and set aside. Sage leaves can be removed after about 5 minutes and left on a paper towel to drain excess butter..
- Fry off bacon bits until crispy. Drain excess fat on paper towel..
- On a floured surface, divide gnocchi dough into 4 portions and roll each portion out to form a long, thin cylinder of about 1.5cm in thickness. Cut each cylinder into pieces of about 2cm in length..
- Bring a pot of salted water to the boil. Add gnocchi and cook until the gnocchi starts to float. Strain and set aside..
- To serve: Divide gnocchi and butternut pieces between four bowls. Sprinkle over the bacon bits and drizzle gnocchi with browned butter. Break blue cheese into small pieces and add to bowls. Season with a bit of salt and freshly ground pepper and top with freshly grated parmesan. Add a few crispy sage leaves. ENJOY (preferably with a glass of 🍷).
If you find this Butternut, Bacon, Blue Cheese and Browned Butter Gnocchi recipe valuable please share it to your close friends or family, thank you and good luck.