Hello everybody, welcome to our recipe site, if you’re looking for Homemade gnocchi with spinach pesto recipe, look no further! We provide you only the best Homemade gnocchi with spinach pesto recipe here. We also have wide variety of recipes to try.
Before you jump to Homemade gnocchi with spinach pesto recipe, you may want to read this short interesting healthy tips about In The Following Paragraphs We Are Going To Be Taking A Look At The Many Benefits Of Coconut Oil.
Coconut oil will be one thing that can actually help people live a longer and healthier life and something you need to start using today. You’re also going to see that there’s not just one specific benefit that is connected with coconut oil but the benefits can be vast. You ought to also be aware that coconut oil isn’t just something you can use inside your body to be healthy but also something you can use externally. If you are wondering what some of these benefits are you ought to be glad to understand that we are going to be explaining to you in this post what a few of these benefits may be.
For those of you who use oil when cooking you need to be aware that the consumption of coconut oil doesn’t make you fat unlike other oils that you may possibly be using. The primary reason for this is the fact that the ingredients that are in coconut oil are easily converted into energy and so the coconut oil is burned off very fast. This also means that you are going to end up producing energy within your body from the usage of this product, so it helps you to not feel sluggish all of the time.
Another thing I want to mention is that there’ve actually been research performed which show that coconut oil may have anti bacterial an antiviral effects on the body. One of the greatest things you’re going to be able to do for your body is to begin using coconut oil as opposed to the other oils that you might be using at this current time. There’s no doubt that in time companies will be advertising coconut oil supplements, nevertheless now that you’re aware of the benefits this is something you can start using today.
We hope you got insight from reading it, now let’s go back to homemade gnocchi with spinach pesto recipe. To cook homemade gnocchi with spinach pesto you only need 16 ingredients and 8 steps. Here is how you do it.
The ingredients needed to prepare Homemade gnocchi with spinach pesto:
- You need 30 g of cherry tomatoes.
- You need of Gnocchi.
- Take 1 kg of potatoes.
- Provide 350 g of flour.
- Provide 5 ml of salt.
- Use 2 ml of nutmeg.
- Provide 2 of eggs, large.
- Take 80 g of butter.
- You need of Spinach pesto.
- Prepare 50 g of baby spinach.
- Prepare 20-30 ml of olive oil.
- Use 15 ml of pine nuts.
- Prepare 15 ml of lemon juice.
- Get 20 g of parmesan cheese.
- Take To taste of salt.
- You need To taste of pepper.
Instructions to make Homemade gnocchi with spinach pesto:
- Bake potatoes in a roasting pan in a 180°C oven for 1 hour..
- Remove potatoes. Let cool slightly. Peel the skin off. Tip** season skins with some spices and serve as a snack..
- Mash potatoes. Gently mix in flour, eggs, salt and nutmeg to form a soft dough..
- Roll dough into a sausage form about 1.5cm thick. Cut about 1cm blocks..
- Use a fork and toll them from the bottom to the tip of the fork..
- Boil a pot of water. Add the pieces of gnocchi. As soon as they float remove from water and add to roasting pan. Add blocks of butter and grill in oven for few minutes..
- Pesto: In a blend add your baby spinach, olive oil, lemon juice, grated parmesan cheese, pine nuts, salt and pepper. Blend until desired consistency..
- Season gnocchi with salt and pepper. Serve with spinach pesto and some fresh cherry tomatoes..
If you find this Homemade gnocchi with spinach pesto recipe helpful please share it to your good friends or family, thank you and good luck.