Hey everyone, welcome to our recipe page, If you’re looking for new recipes to try this weekend, look no further! We provide you only the perfect Butter chicken supremo recipe here. We also have wide variety of recipes to try.
Before you jump to Butter chicken supremo recipe, you may want to read this short interesting healthy tips about Heart Friendly Foods You Should Eat.
You already know that you should have a strong and healthy heart. Think about this: How can the rest of your body stay healthy if your heart is in unhealthy? You already know that working out on a regular basis and adopting a healthy lifestyle both factor to a great extent into the overall health of your heart. Do you know, though, that there are a number of foods that can help you have a healthy heart? Keep reading to find out which foods are best for your heart.
Do you remember when your parents would tell you an apple a day keeps the doctor away? Apples are packed full of things that will help your heart be healthier. Apples have high soluble fiber content and this soluble fiber functions as a scrubber on your artery walls, keeping the cholesterol from taking hold and causing blockages. The truth is that eating just one Red Delicious apple every day can make your LDL levels fall by as much as 8%. That’s a fantastic number if you’re endeavoring to improve your heart health!
There are plenty of foods you will find that that are terrific for your body. No doubt, the foods listed in this article can help your body in numerous ways. They are essentially great, though, for promoting a healthy heart. Try incorporating these healthy foods in your diet every day. Your heart will be grateful for it!
We hope you got benefit from reading it, now let’s go back to butter chicken supremo recipe. You can have butter chicken supremo using 17 ingredients and 6 steps. Here is how you cook it.
The ingredients needed to make Butter chicken supremo:
- Prepare 10 pieces of chicken fillet slit sideways, i used a whole chicken.
- Take 1 1/2 teaspoon of salt.
- Get 2 teaspoon of fine red chilies.
- You need 1 teaspoon of ground garlic.
- Get 1 teaspoon of ground green chilies.
- Provide 1 teaspoon of vinegar.
- Use 1/2 teaspoon of ground black pepper.
- You need 1 1/4 teaspoon of yellow powered colour.
- You need of Sauce.
- Use 60 grams of garlic butter.
- Prepare 60 grams of salted butter.
- Use 1/4 cup of Nandos wild herb peri peri sauce.
- Use 1/4 cup of Nandos garlic sauce.
- Prepare 2 tablespoons of tomatoe paste.
- Get 60 ml of Nestle cream.
- Provide 125ml of plain yoghurt.
- Use 1/4 teaspoon of salt.
Steps to make Butter chicken supremo:
- Wash and clean chicken fillet or whole chicken. Drain in a colander.
- Add all the above ingredients (salt, fine red chillies, ground garlic, ground green chillies, vinegar, ground black pepper, yellow powered colour) to the chicken. Place in a pot and cook over low heat until water burns out. Then transfer to an oven tray and prepare sauce:.
- For the sauce: 60 grams garlic butter, 60 grams salted butter, 1/4 cup nandos wild herb peri peri sauce, quarter cup nandos garlic sauce, 2tablspoons tomatoe paste, 60 ml nestle cream, 125ml plain yoghurt, 1/4 teaspoon salt..
- Mix all the sauce ingredients together and pour over cooked chicken..
- Place chicken with sauce in the oven for a about 10min..
- Enjoy with garlic naan or pita breads. Garnish with parsley or coriander 😊.
If you find this Butter chicken supremo recipe helpful please share it to your good friends or family, thank you and good luck.