Hey everyone, welcome to my recipe page, If you’re looking for new recipes to try this weekend, look no further! We provide you only the best Tony's Baked Ziti recipe here. We also have wide variety of recipes to try.
Before you jump to Tony's Baked Ziti recipe, you may want to read this short interesting healthy tips about Heart Friendly Foods You Need To Be Eating.
You already know that you have to have a strong and healthy heart. Here’s a thought: How can the rest of your body remain healthy if your heart is in unhealthy? You already know that daily exercise and a healthy lifestyle are crucial in terms of the total health of your heart. Still, did you know that there are several foods that have been discovered to help you improve the health of your heart? In this article, you will discover which foods are great for your heart.
Know that blueberries are great for your heart. You’ll be happy to know that blueberries are loaded with antioxidants, particularly pterostilbene. Pterostilbene works just like the resveratrol found in grapes. This particular antioxidant helps the body be better at processing cholesterol as well as fats. When your body is efficient at breaking down these things, they aren’t going to amass in your system and or cause problems for your heart. This, then, makes your heart as healthy as it can possibly be.
There are tons of foods that you can eat that will be good for your body. Without a doubt, the foods cited in this article can help your body in many ways. They are especially terrific, though, for keeping your heart as healthy as it can be. Begin incorporating these foods in your diet every day. Your heart will greatly benefit from it!
We hope you got insight from reading it, now let’s go back to tony's baked ziti recipe. To make tony's baked ziti you need 24 ingredients and 14 steps. Here is how you achieve that.
The ingredients needed to prepare Tony's Baked Ziti:
- Use of Pasta.
- Prepare 1 lb of ziti.
- Get 1 tbsp of salt.
- Provide of Red Sauce.
- You need 1 lb of sausage.
- You need 4 cloves of garlic (medium), diced.
- Provide 1 oz of fresh spinach leaves, shredded.
- Prepare 2 oz of feta cheese.
- Provide 1 tsp of pepper.
- Use 1 tsp of salt.
- Get 1 of and 1/2 tsp dried oregano.
- Provide 1 of and 1/2 tsp dried basil.
- Prepare 1 tsp of dried thyme.
- Take 2 (28 oz) of cans of San Marzano tomatoes, removed and diced.
- Provide 1/4 cup of fresh basil (chopped).
- Use of White Sauce.
- Prepare 8 oz of cream cheese spread.
- Provide 15 oz of ricotta.
- Prepare 1/2 cup of shredded mozzarella cheese.
- Prepare 1 oz of parmesan cheese.
- Use of Topping.
- Get 1 cup of shredded mozzarella.
- Use 1 oz of parmesan cheese (shredded).
- Prepare 1/4 cup of fresh basil (shredded).
Instructions to make Tony's Baked Ziti:
- Preheat oven to 375°F. Bring 4 quarts water to roiling boil. Add 1 lb ziti and salt to water and boil for 10 minutes..
- Reserve 1/3 cup pasta water. Drain pasta and set aside..
- Brown sausage and diced garlic over medium heat until fully cooked..
- Reduce heat to medium-low and add spinach until wilted, and toss with feta cheese..
- Add salt, pepper, oregano, dried basil, thyme, chopped canned tomatoes and pasta water..
- Cover and simmer for 12 to 14 minutes..
- While red sauce is simmering, in a large mixing bowl combine ricotta cheese, cream cheese, mozzarella and parmesan until well mixed..
- When red sauce is finished cooking, add 2 cups of red sauce to white sauce and mix. After mixing, reserve 1 cup of red-white sauce in separate bowl..
- Add pasta to large mixing bowl and mix..
- Pour pasta into baking dish. Layer on red-white sauce, red sauce, mozzarella and cheese..
- Bake for 23 minutes..
- Broil for 2 minutes on high..
- Remove from oven and add shredded parmesan cheese. Allow to cool for 5 – 7 minutes and serve..
- Garnish with fresh basil..
If you find this Tony's Baked Ziti recipe valuable please share it to your good friends or family, thank you and good luck.