Hey everyone, welcome to our recipe page, If you’re looking for new recipes to try this weekend, look no further! We provide you only the perfect Baked Missi Roti Nachos kuchumbar salsa kehri ki chutney recipe here. We also have wide variety of recipes to try.
Before you jump to Baked Missi Roti Nachos kuchumbar salsa kehri ki chutney recipe, you may want to read this short interesting healthy tips about Heart Friendly Foods You Should Eat.
You already are aware of how crucial it is to have a healthy heart. After all, if your heart isn’t healthy then the rest of you isn’t going to be healthy also. You already understand that daily exercise and a healthy lifestyle are vital in terms of the overall health of your heart. Are you aware, however, that there are a number of foods that can help you have a healthy heart? In this article, you will learn which foods are great for your heart.
Know that your heart can benefit if you eat blueberries. You’ll be glad to know that blueberries are rich in antioxidants, particularly pterostilbene. Pterostilbene works just like the resveratrol found in grapes. This specific antioxidant can help your body improve its ability to break down the fat and cholesterol you take in. If your body can easily break down fat and cholesterol, they won’t accumulate in your body or cause problems for your heart. That, in turn, helps your heart be as healthy as possible.
There are tons of foods that you can add to your diet that will be great for your body. Without a doubt, the foods listed in this article can help your body in numerous ways. They are essentially beneficial for the heart, though. Try to start incorporating these heart-healthy in your diet daily. Your heart will be so much better if you do!
We hope you got insight from reading it, now let’s go back to baked missi roti nachos kuchumbar salsa kehri ki chutney recipe. You can cook baked missi roti nachos kuchumbar salsa kehri ki chutney using 31 ingredients and 8 steps. Here is how you achieve it.
The ingredients needed to cook Baked Missi Roti Nachos kuchumbar salsa kehri ki chutney:
- Provide of For the missi Roti Nachos.
- You need of Makes around 20-25 chips.
- You need 1/2 cup of besan/gram flour.
- Prepare 1/2 cup of atta/whole wheat flour.
- Use 1-2 tbsp of ghee.
- Provide 1/2 tbsp of dry fenugreek leaves/ kasoori methi.
- Use 1/4 tsp of salt.
- Get 1/4 tsp of red chilli powder.
- Prepare 1 pinch of turmeric powder/ haldi.
- Prepare 1 pinch of asafoetida/hing.
- Use 1/2 tsp of jeera/ cumin seeds.
- Take 1/2 tsp of sabot dhaniya/coriander seeds.
- Get of For kehri (raw mango) ki chutney.
- Take 1 of small kehri/raw mango.
- Provide 1 cup of hara dhaniya/green coriander.
- Provide 1/4 cup of poodina/mint leaves.
- Use 2-3 of hari mirchi/green chilies.
- Use 4-5 of lehsun/garlic cloves peeled.
- Take 1 of small onion peeled and roughly chopped.
- Get 1/2 tsp of salt.
- Get of For the Kuchumbar salsa.
- Provide 1 of onion finely chopped.
- Use 1 of firm tomato deseeded and finely chopped.
- Get 1/4 cup of chopped green coriander.
- Prepare 1/2 tsp of salt.
- Prepare 2-3 tbsp of lemon juice.
- Prepare 1 of chopped green chilli (optional).
- Prepare of For the Achari yoghurt dip.
- You need 1 cup of curd.
- Prepare 2 tbsp of masala of mango pickle (aam ke achaar ka masala).
- Provide 1/4 tsp of salt.
Instructions to make Baked Missi Roti Nachos kuchumbar salsa kehri ki chutney:
- For the missi roti nachos Dry roast the jeera and sabot dhaniya in a pan for about a minute on medium flame.crush roughly.Mix all the ingredients in a big bowl. Add enough water to make a firm dough of rolling consistency. Cover and keep aside for 20-30 minutes. Preheat the oven to 120 degree Celsius..
- Pinch out small portions of the dough and roll out into a thin round. Though it should not stick much, but if it does use a little dry flour for rolling..
- Prick the roti/chapatti all over using a fork. Now cut it into triangles..
- Arrange the triangles on a baking tray, bake in the oven for about 8-10 minutes. Keep a check on them. In some ovens they bake too quickly some take longer. Mines took around 10 minutes. Once the edges are slightly golden brown take them out and cool on a wire rack. Initially they are soft but firm up on keeping. At this stage you can store them in an airtight container for up-to a week..
- For kehri ki chutney Combine all the ingredients in a grinder and grind to a smooth paste. You can use 3-4 tbsp of water if needed. Store the chutney in the fridge till the time of using..
- For the Kuchumbar salsa Combine the onion, kheera, tomato, green coriander and green chilies in a big bowl. Add the salt and lemon juice. Mix well..
- For the Achari yoghurt dip In a big bowl whisk the curd till smooth, try to take a little thick curd and so not add any water. Add the achar ka masala and salt mix well..
- For serving Arrange the nachos on a dish and serve along with Kuchumbar salsa, kehri ki chutney and achari yoghurt dip. If you plan to make loaded nachos make it in small batches and make sure to serve it immediately; the chips get soggy easily as they are baked and not fried..
If you find this Baked Missi Roti Nachos kuchumbar salsa kehri ki chutney recipe useful please share it to your friends or family, thank you and good luck.