Hey everyone, welcome to my recipe site, If you’re looking for new recipes to try this weekend, look no further! We provide you only the perfect Pork Belly With Cauliflower Rice & Coriander Chutney recipe here. We also have wide variety of recipes to try.
Before you jump to Pork Belly With Cauliflower Rice & Coriander Chutney recipe, you may want to read this short interesting healthy tips about Heart Friendly Foods You Need To Be Eating.
You already know how essential it is to have a fit and healthy heart. Think about it: if your heart isn’t healthy then the rest of your body won’t be healthy. You already are aware that regular workout and a healthy lifestyle are imperative in terms of the overall health of your heart. Are you aware, though, that some specific foods are great for making your heart be healthier? Continue reading to find out which foods are great for your heart.
Do you remember hearing the adage “an apple a day keeps the doctor away”? The truth is that apples contain loads of terrific stuff in them to help keep your heart in good condition. They are loaded with soluble fiber which scrubs your artery walls so that cholesterol and fat can’t form into plaques or cause clogging. Consuming just a single Red Delicious apple each day can cause as much as an eight percent decrease in your LDL levels. That’s a terrific number for someone who wants a healthier heart.
There are many foods that you can add to your diet that will be good for your body. It’s true that each of the food mentioned in this article can help your body in many ways. They are especially good, though, for making your heart healthy as it possibly can. Try to start incorporating these heart-healthy in your diet daily. Your heart will thank you!
We hope you got benefit from reading it, now let’s go back to pork belly with cauliflower rice & coriander chutney recipe. To cook pork belly with cauliflower rice & coriander chutney you only need 7 ingredients and 3 steps. Here is how you cook it.
The ingredients needed to cook Pork Belly With Cauliflower Rice & Coriander Chutney:
- Use 1 pack of pork belly.
- Take of Garlic granules.
- Provide of Tamari soy sauce.
- Prepare of Coriander chutney.
- Get 2 packs of frozen cauliflower rice (mine is from Tesco).
- Take of Sweet chilli sauce.
- Provide of Salt and pepper.
Steps to make Pork Belly With Cauliflower Rice & Coriander Chutney:
- Pre heat the oven to 190. Pour soy over the pork belly coating each side then season with garlic granules, salt and pepper. Roast in a foil lined tray for 50 mins..
- 5 mins before the pork is finished, microwave your cauli rice. And get your chutney and sauce together..
- Serve the cauli rice topped with sliced up pork belly, plenty of chutney and then a more reserved drizzle of the sweet chilli sauce..
If you find this Pork Belly With Cauliflower Rice & Coriander Chutney recipe valuable please share it to your good friends or family, thank you and good luck.