Hello everybody, welcome to our recipe page, If you’re looking for new recipes to try this weekend, look no further! We provide you only the perfect Mash Celeriac and potato with wasabi and miso paste 🥔 recipe here. We also have wide variety of recipes to try.
Before you jump to Mash Celeriac and potato with wasabi and miso paste 🥔 recipe, you may want to read this short interesting healthy tips about Some Foods That Help Your Heart.
You already are aware that the body needs the heart to be healthy. Give it some thought: How can the rest of your body remain healthy if your heart is in unhealthy? You already are aware that daily exercise and a healthy lifestyle are vital in terms of the total health of your heart. Still, did you know that there are several foods that have been found to help you improve the health of your heart? Continue reading to discover which foods are great for your heart.
Know that blueberries are great for your heart. Fact: Blueberries are loaded with antioxidants, especially pterostilbene. Pterostilbene acts so much like the resveratrol that is found in grapes. This specific antioxidant helps your body to be better at processing your fats and cholesterol. The better it is for your body to break down fat and cholesterol, the less apt it is for those things to clog your arteries and cause problems for your heart. This, essentially, makes your heart as healthy as possible.
There are many foods that you can eat that are beneficial for your body. The truth is that all the foods that we’ve mentioned here can help your body in lots of different ways. They are particularly good, though, for making your heart healthy as it possibly can. Introduce these healthy foods into your diet on a regular basis. Your heart will benefit from it!
We hope you got benefit from reading it, now let’s go back to mash celeriac and potato with wasabi and miso paste 🥔 recipe. You can have mash celeriac and potato with wasabi and miso paste 🥔 using 6 ingredients and 4 steps. Here is how you do it.
The ingredients needed to prepare Mash Celeriac and potato with wasabi and miso paste 🥔:
- Get 1/2 of celeriac, cut half and peeled.
- Get 2 of potatoes, peeled and chopped.
- Get 1 tbsp of wasabi.
- You need 1 tsp of miso paste.
- You need 1 tbsp of butter (optional).
- Provide of Salt and pepper to taste.
Instructions to make Mash Celeriac and potato with wasabi and miso paste 🥔:
- Roast celeriac in the oven on 200c for 35-40 min or until it becomes soft..
- Add potatoes into a small saucepan and add water until covered the potatoes, bring it up to boil and let it cook for 20-25 mins or until potatoes cooked and soft.
- Once potatoes cooked, drained the water and add roasted celeriac in. Use hand masher to mash up potatoes and celeriac until combine, add wasabi, miso paste and butter. I like it quite rustic so I tend to leave some small lumps in. If you want it smooth you can pass it through the sieve..
- Serve as a side dish, perfect with salmon, pork chop or stew as well..
If you find this Mash Celeriac and potato with wasabi and miso paste 🥔 recipe valuable please share it to your close friends or family, thank you and good luck.