Hey everyone, welcome to our recipe page, if you’re looking for Mandys oven braised lamb shanks recipe, look no further! We provide you only the best Mandys oven braised lamb shanks recipe here. We also have wide variety of recipes to try.
Before you jump to Mandys oven braised lamb shanks recipe, you may want to read this short interesting healthy tips about Heart Friendly Foods You Must Eat.
You already know how essential it is to have a healthy heart. After all, if your heart is in bad shape then the rest of you isn’t going to be healthy also. You already know that if you want your heart to be healthy, you have to lead a good and healthy lifestyle and work out on a regular basis. Are you aware, though, that there are some foods that can help your heart be healthy? Today, you will discover which foods are beneficial for your heart.
Have you ever heard the old saying “an apple a day keeps the doctor away”? The truth is that apples have lots of minerals and elements that keep your heart healthy. Apples are rich in soluble fiber which scrubs your artery walls so that cholesterol and fat can’t take hold or cause blockages. Eating just one Red Delicious apple each day can make your LDL levels fall by as much as 8%. That’s a fantastic number if you’re attempting to improve the health of your heart!
There are tons of foods that you can add to your diet that will be great for your body. No doubt, the foods cited in this article can help your body in many ways. They are particularly beneficial for the heart, though. Try to begin eating these health food daily. Your heart will greatly benefit from it!
We hope you got benefit from reading it, now let’s go back to mandys oven braised lamb shanks recipe. You can cook mandys oven braised lamb shanks using 14 ingredients and 4 steps. Here is how you cook it.
The ingredients needed to cook Mandys oven braised lamb shanks:
- Get 2 of lamb shanks.
- Take 2 tbsp of olive oil.
- Use 2 tbsp of butter.
- Take 2 tbsp of flour.
- Prepare 3 large of carrots chopped.
- Get 2 large of onions quatered.
- Get 4 of garlic cloves.
- You need 2 of bay leaf.
- Take 2 of parsnips chopped.
- Prepare 1 cup of button mushrooms.
- Prepare 1 tbsp of rosemary.
- Get 2 tbsp of thyme.
- You need 4 pints of hot chicken stock to cover lamb.
- Take of salt and pepper.
Instructions to make Mandys oven braised lamb shanks:
- Heat oil in a oven proof casserole pot, sear lamb shanks until golden, remove and set aside..
- Add the veg, herbs and butter to pot mix well and saute for a good ten minutes, add the flour to create a roux. Add hot stock and stir well..
- Return lamb shanks to pot cover and put in a preheated oven 160℃/ 320℉ for at least 3 hours until meat is super tender..
- Serve with some creamy mashed potatoes. Enjoy.
If you find this Mandys oven braised lamb shanks recipe valuable please share it to your close friends or family, thank you and good luck.